Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

WY Antelope Hunt-Son's First Hunt

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2006, 03:08 PM
SPONSOR

Re: WY Antelope Hunt-Son\'s First Hunt

Tell your boy good job for me. I'm sure the guide was a little surprised by you and your son's abilities.
Good shooting with the AM on your lope also.
Old 10-16-2006, 05:29 PM
Silver Member

Great shooting and great pictures. Congratulations to you & your son. Itís really great to get out together & create memories that will last a lifetime.
Old 10-16-2006, 07:22 PM
Platinum Member

What are you doing here ??

You best get on back out there and shoot some elk and deer an bears . [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

I mean it , I'm telling ( Roy inIdaho ) He is roaming all the Salmon country looking for you and he can't see and his knees are bad and he cant see and ................. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

There better be a good excuse for this or your Cabelas credits will be withdrawn as soon as I tell them .

Now , I gotta go and find Roy ..........Roy ........Roy ?

Jim B
Old 10-16-2006, 07:36 PM
Platinum Member

Sure enjoying the hunting stories!!! Congratulations, you and your son had a fine hunt. Thanks for sharing, really appreciated.
Old 10-18-2006, 07:26 AM
Gold Member

Congrats to you and your son! That's awesome [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-21-2006, 03:24 PM
Platinum Member

magicofmt:

Congrats on a great hunt and story. Tell your son congratulations on some super shooting. Looks and sounds like you've got a hunting partner for a long time to come. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] That looks like a smile on his face that won't come off for a long time.

You kinda had an unfair advantage shooting that "little" 270 AM. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] The poor ol speed goats don't stand a chance. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]