Long Range Hunting Online Magazine


Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics


Reply

Where to find a good price on a new Sendero?

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-25-2009, 09:49 PM
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Sabinal, TX
Posts: 46
Where to find a good price on a new Sendero?

Hey there y'all!

My little brother is looking to buy a new Sendero SF II in .300 WM - to get started doing some LR hunting- and I'm wondering if anyone knows where he can find one for a good price? Are there site sponsors that have good prices? The gun stores around here are pretty pricey but we we have a buddy with an FFL that can handle the transfer- so I thought maybe y'all would know a good resource. Hope it's OK to ask that here?

Nick
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-25-2009, 10:30 PM
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Laredo, Texas
Posts: 214
Re: Where to find a good price on a new Sendero?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthTXBowhunter View Post
Hey there y'all!

My little brother is looking to buy a new Sendero SF II in .300 WM - to get started doing some LR hunting- and I'm wondering if anyone knows where he can find one for a good price? Are there site sponsors that have good prices? The gun stores around here are pretty pricey but we we have a buddy with an FFL that can handle the transfer- so I thought maybe y'all would know a good resource. Hope it's OK to ask that here?

Nick

I purchased both of mine, and my buddy has about 6 or 7 from Carter's Country in Houston, Texas. I dont know how far you are from there but they always have good deals there. I am about 4 1/2 hours from there but its always well worth the drive. Look em up and maybe you'll find something you like.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-26-2009, 09:52 AM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Montana
Posts: 1,325
Re: Where to find a good price on a new Sendero?

Go to usagunclub.com. Join and purchase firearms for dealer cost plus $10 plus shipping. Same with optics. Kind of like having a Costco membership for shooting equipment.

Steve
__________________
To hunt... or not to hunt...? What a stupid question.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-26-2009, 12:08 PM
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 192
Re: Where to find a good price on a new Sendero?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnMT View Post
Go to usagunclub.com. Join and purchase firearms for dealer cost plus $10 plus shipping. Same with optics. Kind of like having a Costco membership for shooting equipment.

Steve

I've never heard of usagunclub.com. I tried to look on their website and could see anything other than the daily specials. I don't want to pay them $20 and find out I can get a better deal somewhere else. Could you look up a Rem 750 in 30-06 with a 22" barrel? I can pick one up at Dick's sporting goods for $610 out the door. I can also get one from R&R arms for $617, plus shipping plus FFL. Does usagunclub.com beat those prices by much?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-26-2009, 02:10 PM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Montana
Posts: 1,325
Re: Where to find a good price on a new Sendero?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddy12b View Post
I've never heard of usagunclub.com. I tried to look on their website and could see anything other than the daily specials. I don't want to pay them $20 and find out I can get a better deal somewhere else. Could you look up a Rem 750 in 30-06 with a 22" barrel? I can pick one up at Dick's sporting goods for $610 out the door. I can also get one from R&R arms for $617, plus shipping plus FFL. Does usagunclub.com beat those prices by much?

Teddy,

The guy that came up with usagunclub.com is a friend of mine. He is a straight shooter that I trust with everything I own. Beyond that I am not a mouth piece for the company. I am a member. The idea behind usagunclub.com is that guys like us who know what we want can, as members, send a request for price and availability for what ever we are thinking about getting. The only thing that I know of that would not pay to order would be powder and such that requires hasmat for shipping. Unless the order is large enough.

All that given, I called him directly, and got a price for you on the rifle you are looking at. I assume that you want the Rem 750 synthetic blue, in 30-06, 22" barrel. The price would be $549.95 plus the $10 per firearm purchase, plus shipping. Depending on where you are, $20 will usually get it there.

Steve
__________________
To hunt... or not to hunt...? What a stupid question.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-26-2009, 03:32 PM
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 192
Re: Where to find a good price on a new Sendero?

Thanks for the help! I really like the concept of that website.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-27-2009, 08:58 AM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Montana
Posts: 1,325
Re: Where to find a good price on a new Sendero?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddy12b View Post
Thanks for the help! I really like the concept of that website.
I think that the benefit of this program becomes much greater as the price of the item you are looking for goes up. Higher end optics and firearms should save a bundle.

Steve
__________________
To hunt... or not to hunt...? What a stupid question.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads for: Where to find a good price on a new Sendero?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Where to find a good left hand rem stock? Frank7mm Gunsmithing 3 10-20-2009 07:05 PM
Is $750 for a Sendero 300 WM a good price? Tyler Kemp The Basics, Starting Out 10 03-24-2008 09:37 PM
How do I find a good Gunsmith? 7mmaniac The Basics, Starting Out 9 01-08-2008 07:50 PM
What is a good price for a Sendero in 7mm rem drewman The Basics, Starting Out 6 12-24-2006 05:26 PM
What is a good price for 300wm sendero NIB trader388 Guns For Sale 2 03-26-2004 10:22 AM

Current Poll
Do you wear hearing protection while hunting?

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Management Powered by vBadvanced CMPS
All content ©2010-2014 Long Range Hunting, LLC