Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Where is Broz?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2013, 10:06 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Where is Broz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broz View Post
Guys I am still around and hunting quite a bit. We have taken 5 Bulls down so far, 3 of them 5x5's and 2 were 6x6. The largest being my son's he took with his 300 win and a 230 Berger at 815 yards. 3 were taken with the LRKM with 300 Berger OTM's and one with a 7mm/300 sending 180 Berger Hybrids. None have left the scene. Also took a nice mule deer buck and 3 antelope all with Bergers. Headed out now to take a young lady hunter of 13 years to hopefully fill her cow tag. Then another cow hunt tomorrow and taking my wife for a bull later this week.

I have been spending time on another LR forum and reported a little there. Just thought I would give it a rest here as all we hunt with are Bergers and a hand full of members here hate me for it. Just not the forum it use to be. But rest assured we are still hunting our butts off.

Hope you all have a great season.

Jeff
Glad to hear yall are having a productive season! Definitely, like Arrow said, post up some write-ups and pics of the bulls when you get a chance!

"Give me a minute...I'm good. Give me an hour...I'm great. Give me 6 months...And I'm unbeatable." - Col. Hannibal Smith

Ignore everything I say, because I have a reading comprehension and memory problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
The 284 is to the STW what a tricycle is to a Ninja.
Old 11-11-2013, 10:45 AM
Silver Member

"Just thought I would give it a rest here as all we hunt with are Bergers and a hand full of members here hate me for it. Just not the forum it use to be."

Yet, there's still the 99.9% of us that really appreciate your unbiased, hands on, experience. Don't let a few people ruin the wealth of data that you've compiled and shared. There's alot of us that have learned a lot, and have enjoyed the results from your personal hunting, shooting, and hand loading, experiences.

Everybody has certain members on this forum that when they see their name, even though they don't know them, they make it a point to read. I'll bet, Broz........you are right up there on alot of people's list.

Brent
Old 11-11-2013, 10:47 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
I have been spending time on another LR forum and reported a little there. Just thought I would give it a rest here as all we hunt with are Bergers and a hand full of members here hate me for it.
O well, you can't be liked by everyone! Post them if you got them!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...4-build-83765/ - Build Thread

http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...-284-a-124876/ - Gun Pictures
Old 11-11-2013, 10:51 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMF View Post
"Just thought I would give it a rest here as all we hunt with are Bergers and a hand full of members here hate me for it. Just not the forum it use to be."

Yet, there's still the 99.9% of us that really appreciate your unbiased, hands on, experience. Don't let a few people ruin the wealth of data that you've compiled and shared. There's alot of us that have learned a lot, and have enjoyed the results from your personal hunting, shooting, and hand loading, experiences.

Everybody has certain members on this forum that when they see their name, even though they don't know them, they make it a point to read. I'll bet, Broz........you are right up there on alot of people's list.

Brent
x2!
Old 11-11-2013, 11:10 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Just thought I would give it a rest here as all we hunt with are Bergers and a hand full of members here hate me for it. Just not the forum it use to be. But rest assured we are still hunting our butts off.

Jeff
I fully understand and respect your reaction - Been there, done that. Wish you luck, and on a side note, thank you for being a mentor to the next generation and the other gender. At my age that means as much to me personally as having the latest whizz bang equipment and personally taking an animal with a clean shot at a personal best distance.

Take care and best of luck for the rest of the season. You'd be welcome at my fire anytime.
Old 11-11-2013, 11:38 AM
Platinum Member

Jeffro, you know I don't hate you for shooting Bergers......You're one of the main reasons I started shooting them in the first place! And for me, Bergers are here to stay. Between Berger & Nosler brands of bullets, ALL of my shooting needs are fullfilled. Those 2 brands have been the most accurate bullets I've ever shot, consistantly, out of every one of my rifles. From the cheap Nosler Custom Comps, to Nosler Accubonds, all the way to the high-dollar Berger VLD's, OTM's, and Hybrids...I have zero complaints.

"Give me a minute...I'm good. Give me an hour...I'm great. Give me 6 months...And I'm unbeatable." - Col. Hannibal Smith

Ignore everything I say, because I have a reading comprehension and memory problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
The 284 is to the STW what a tricycle is to a Ninja.
Old 11-11-2013, 11:49 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMF View Post

Brent
Plus another... you just can't please everyone.

You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you make good use of it.
~ John Quincy Adams