Re: When To Abandon Your Guide On A "Guided" Hunt
The original question asked when it's time to leave your guide? Here's ten reason's I came up with off the top of my head. Don't take me too serious I'm just having a little fun here.
1. When he walks in your tent and says, "I'm going make ya squeal like a pig."
2. When he mentions he thinks Charles Manson was just a misunderstood young man that got a raw deal.
3. When he tells you, "you don't need any stinking licenses, just shoot whatever you want. We will worry about the tags after you kill something."
4. When he says, "Hey have you ever used one of these compass thingies?"
5. If he says, "Man you have a nice butt."
6. If you run out of ammo and he tells you to use his 25.06 shells in your 30.06, "cause they'll work just fine."
7. If he tells you that it's alright if you don't kill something in the day light as you can always get one later that night in the spotlight.
8. If he says, "We have special permission to hunt the park this year. Now be quiet and crawl under the fence."
9. If you notice that all the local sheep run when he is near. You should be afraid, very afraid.
10. If he talks more about UFO's, articles in National Enquirer, bad drug trips, alcholic binges, and accidents with knives or guns, than hunting.