Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

What Do You Use to STEADY The REAR of the Rifle?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2003, 12:55 PM

Re: What Do You Use to STEADY The REAR of the Rifle?

My wife makes them for friends and guys I work with. She said if you want one, just send a check for $24.00 to A.R. Tactical, LLC, and she will send one your way.
Old 04-23-2003, 02:37 PM
SPONSOR

WyoWhisper I thought the typing "Harris" implied that it was tilt as I don't believe they make a model that pans (although I wish they would.) I keep mine adjusted pretty tight as well. Go to Muleypods website and look at question #4 and you will see why I asked and that I'm not up in the night. http://www.muleyenterprises.com/faq.shtml

S1 if your wife is serious I'll take her up on the offer. It's a whole lot cheaper than a Muley pod and appears a little more versatile. Just out of curiosity she wouldn't want to swap a wildlife print for one would she? Here's my website if you or her would like to see what level of quality my artwork is. I guess the only reason I ask is my prints generally run $20.00 to $25.00 plus $5.00 shipping. So the price is pretty darn close. If not interested cash is fine. http://www.thehunterslife.com/ADAMSART.htm

[ 04-23-2003: Message edited by: Big Sky ]
Old 04-23-2003, 05:23 PM
*WyoWhisper*

Big Sky,

Not sure what they mean.. never had a problem here...
Old 04-23-2003, 05:42 PM
Silver Member

S1
Hech I use the leggs of old blue jeans filled with plastic pellets. ya can make em big or as small as ya wantem. don't fill em as full and ya fold bend get what ya need.
Old 04-23-2003, 09:50 PM

Big Sky,

Just got back from the range, those pics and prints are really great, I will ask my wife to pick one out tommorow, won't tell her why till she finds one she really likes! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Old 04-23-2003, 11:30 PM
SPONSOR

S1 where and how does one get a hold of that nifty little solution of yours?

WyoWhisper, how well does that Muleypod work with a Harris bipod that swivels? It says on their website (Muley Pods) not to use with bi-pods that swivel. I guess I don't understand that and that is the reason I never bought one.
Old 04-24-2003, 10:44 AM
SPONSOR

S1 Terrific! I just need to let you know though, that not everything that is displayed on the site is available as a print. However any that are your wife or you are more than welcome too. Most of the black and white mule deer, whitetail deer, antelope, moose, and bear are availble.

[ 04-24-2003: Message edited by: Big Sky ]