Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

A topic of a slightly different nature

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2004, 05:21 AM
Platinum Member

A topic of a slightly different nature

Wouldn't it be neato to put a book together (1 chapter for everybody), on long-range shooting/hunting. I bet it'd sell like hotcakes. Of course, it would need to be presented with quite a bit of discretion-- i'd guess. I'm not sure how controversial it would be. Maybe it could be directed toward varmints.? I bet we could get Dave Brennan at PS publications to help with it. I mean think about the collective knowledge and experience on this board. Just though i'd throw this out for any/everybody to ponder. Any ideas/comments??

[ 01-12-2004: Message edited by: sscoyote ]