Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

That time of year again - Colorado hunt planning

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2003, 02:46 PM
Platinum Member

Re: That time of year again - Colorado hunt planning

Jimmy
I know Ric quite well and he does not throw the BS at all.

What you see and hear is what you get---straight stuff, and that's NO bull.

Ric's (Wyo) a straight shooter, as I'm sure Sly is too.

Lets just all have a great time hunting in Colorado or Wyoming and maybe we can be lucky enough to run into these gents somewhere?

I hunt out of Glenwood and Carbondale every year.

Later
DC [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-26-2003: Message edited by: Darryl Cassel ]
Old 03-26-2003, 05:03 PM

Old 03-26-2003, 06:04 PM

i feel that this is a script from a rikki lake/maury povich/sally jesse rafeal mixed all into one gone the hell wild.
on one show we have my mule is better than your horse.
on another show we have i can beat you in 5 out of 7 contests.
on the other channel we would have slymule has the biggest friends in the town make their first post.
during commercial youd turn to where would you prefer to live colorado or wyoming.
how about this for a thought at least it is NOT FRIGGEN BAGHDAD!!! sly i would have to agree with dc when he refers to your comments about the size of your friends and the theme of 'tread lightly' type thing. wyo's point about everyone having a poker face on the web site is a good one - you probably are joking around, but it does not come across that way most of the time. and hey that is ok too - if that is what you are trying to do. but dont be surprised when wyo answers back not as favorable as you may want.
Old 03-27-2003, 12:02 AM
Silver Member

To everybody still reading,

This is my last post on this thread cause you guys are worse than a bunch of old women. Doesn't anybody take anything at face value anymore? Did I write I was gonna have Actionshooter go stomp a mud hole in Wyo? NO I DIDN'T.

"You PROBABLY are joking around, but it doesn't come across that way most of the time" - give me a friggin' break. I just reread my post and the closest thing of any relevance to your comment was the statement I made that said -
"Wyo, you'll want to stay on Actionshooters good side because this guy is HUGE!!!" Oh yeah..that's threatening stuff alright. The rest of the post was actually funnin' with Steve and ribbing HIM about how big a guy he is, but you guys have somehow managed to turn it around to where I need to "tread lightly" because it sounds like I'm threatening Wyo!

I swear you guys are worse than a bunch of damn women-always turning stuff you say into something COMPLETELY different. I say one thing and you guys turn it around, fabricate it into something else, then multiple it by ten times, and all of a sudden I need to "tread lightly". I give up, the thread is now yours. [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Feel free to go ahead and somehow read something else into what I just wrote. I'll just stay out of it, sit back and listen to all you hens cackle. Yes..I can hear it already -

"He called us all a bunch of women!".

"There he goes with the name calling again."

"I feel threatened!"

"I think he meant we all dress up in womens clothes."

"No, he's calling us all gay."

"Well, I can vouch for Wyo, I know he's married so he can't be gay".

Thats just about how ridiculous you guys have gotten.
Old 03-27-2003, 12:18 AM
Platinum Member

Hello

Yes, I know Ric and he is a fine person and so is his wife.
They run a very nice guest ranch and guide service in Wyoming and if anyone wants a great hunt or just a vactaion, contact them.

I think for the most part the posts have been on the lite side with one talking about how good his animals are and the others saying the same thing about theirs.

I feel like Ric though, size don't mean nothing. It may have been mentioned on a light note but, it sounded like, you better tread lightly.

Slymule, if you complete the Police training, you will find that large targets are easier to hit especially if your a SWAT team member [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Sort of wish the enemy in Iraq were all big huge felows. The Marines or Army would have a field day.

I think Ric and Slymule would probably get along just fine if they ever met.

Later

[ 03-26-2003: Message edited by: Darryl Cassel ]
Old 03-27-2003, 12:18 AM
Platinum Member

Sly

Good luck in your Police training.

Later
Old 03-27-2003, 07:54 AM
*WyoWhisper*

Sly if ya go back.. you were the first to get your panties in a bunch....

I ( in a joking frame of mind ) said I was gonna tell my horse you were coming to town to challenge us up a hill...
Then you got all offended again when I made the little commercial joke...

"Just the facts ma'am ..just the facts.."

not calling you a woman that was a quote from Sgt. Friday.. I think thats who said it.. some detective show a while back....

Good luck in the academy.. if it is anything like the one I went through.. better get in shape.. they love to run.....

Oh and I admit it.. I wear women cloths.. I wear panty hose when doing alot of riding.. especially in the winter.... I am sure you know why....

oh I forgot cackle cackle, scratch scratch.... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

sssssssshhhhhheeeeeeessshhhhhhhhhhhh

someone put this outta its misery....