Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

That time of year again - Colorado hunt planning

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2003, 12:01 AM
Silver Member

Re: That time of year again - Colorado hunt planning

See..I told you guys I was a good guy, and none of you wanted to believe me!

Wyo, you'll want to stay on Actionshooter's good side cause this guy is HUGE !!!!!! I don't think his momma weaned him or his brother til they were 15 or 16 cause they both make HULK Hogan look like Barney Fife!!! I swear I saw him and his brother eat a hind quarter of an elk at a single settin'. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] ****, I had to go hide my mules when they weren't lookin', cause when I saw them sit down and eat that first time I didn't think they were gonna stop! I mean they're so big that if you were to put these guys on a 16 hand horse, why you'd think they were mounted on Shetland ponys. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Now if I'm lieing, I'm dieing, but the first time I saw them guys I said "yes Sir" and "no sir" more times than I did the first 16 years of my life, and my daddy was 6'4" and weighed 270 and didn't like me much! So you do what you want too, but me..I'm gonna [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] and say "YES SIR"!
Old 03-26-2003, 12:45 AM
Bronze Member

actionshooter, damn boy you better get out your dribble bib, sly is OK but he ain't that nice!!!!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2003, 07:32 AM
*WyoWhisper*

Ok Ok..

the important stuff first....

Texas... typically you want to hunt the rut for deer early to mid nvember.. some years even late Nov. but the season closes the 10th.

Elk.. Archery Elk is the best.. Mid Sept.- first week of Oct.

You want a really big bull apply for the late season bull tag... Dec. then is when the big daddy's are migrated!!!

If you have a tag.. I have several areas for LR work some on forest, some state lands, some BLM areas...if you are serious about hunting Wyo... e-mail me your thoughts and I can help ya out...

Ok onto the other crap....
You guys are new here right??? I am not.. I do have somewhat of a reputation on this board.. feel free to ask around about me...ummm lets see.. who knows me personally..
DC, Boyd, 338-387 ( butch ) Chris Jamison, Hunt 724, Dave King, and numerous others...

So action shooter ( steve ) you come to this board make a post and pick sides... looks to me like you are the one looking for fights..yeah yeah I know.. you know slymule.. but thats not the point.. you yourself admitted this was the first post you read.. so read others before you judge me... re-read the post I was nice at the end....common waddya want.... :-) You want to talk more e-mail me...
Slymule never said you wern't a good guy.. just said you rub me the wrong way.. and you said the same about me... so we are even...
I won't hold a gridge unless you and your buddies keep bringing all this crap back up... I could care less how freakin big actionshooter is, you'll learn size really does't matter if ya make it to an academy. So hulk hogans or not.. whats your point ??? He and his brother are big..OK . you trying to warn me... should I be worried?? You need to say more e-mail me..

Time for my second cup.... maybe a donut too.. no apple fritter.. yeah ummmm [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2003, 11:28 AM
Silver Member

Wyo,
I didn't ask anybody to bring anything back up. Since apparently you can't recognize it, most people would call it H-U-M-O-R .. that was MY only point, Jeez ..you'd think somebody pissed on your donut.

"trying to warn you" - uhh, ..that was what we call H-U-M-O-R again. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

There's no deep, hidden message in my last post. I'm not trying to "warn you", no you shouldn't be scared - nobodys gonna come getcha' out of bed in the midle of the night. This was me trying to be LIGHT and HUMOROUS - the whole last post - sorry you missed it. [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img] ...damn, and I thought it was kinda funny.
Old 03-26-2003, 01:13 PM
*WyoWhisper*

sheesh.. I feel like this should be on daytime TV and some chick eating bon-bons should be rivited to the TV set.. waiting to see what happens next....

OK back we go.. As I said in an earlier post... it is real hard to see/feel/tell emotion or inflections that would give away the intent of a post... given the prior psot between me and you ( sly ) I wasn't real sure how to take what you said... blame me?

Don't worry my panties arn't in a bunch and I ain't sweatin' nothing.. I just wasn't real sure where you were headed...

chew your ego for one second and put yourself in my place give our recent exchanges...

DC is right.. we would probobly get along after we met but the first few min. might be tense.. but after is all said and done I very rearely ever hold a grudge unless my family or friends are threatened then we play a different game...

does anyone out there see my point...

Sly .. WE ( wife and I ) are in the business to make people happy and have a great time .. my wife and I are real good at it wether it be a vaction or a hunt...

CAN I GET A WITNESS.....??. CAN I GET AN AMEN!!?? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2003, 01:16 PM
Bronze Member

DC, I think you are right about the two of them meeting. The only problem I see is you would need a HUGE knife to cut through all the BS stories... It has been sorta of fun watching this post with all the jabs and braggin. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2003, 02:10 PM
*WyoWhisper*

Jimmy.. common ....ain't no BS .. I got witnesses.... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]