Re: Three more weeks of furlough
The rifle on the top left:
1. Blue printed Remington 700
2. Tubbs recoil lug
3. Marine Contour Pac-Nor Supermatch 3 grove 12 twist
4. Arnold Jewell trigger
5. HS Precision Detachable Magazine
6. HS Precision stock
7. Leupold Mark IV rings
8. Gruning Precision custom Base
9. Leupold Mark IV 16X LRT scope
Gunsmith: Jim Gruning of Gruning Precision
Finish: Teflon coated
Second rifle right and bottom:
Straight factory Winchester Model 70 Laredo LRH chambered for venerable 300 Winchester Magnum. The only thing I did to the rifle was adjusting the horrible 7lbs trigger. The rifle is a tack driver, averaging half inch, 5 shot at 100 yards. Killed two deer beyond 600 yards, which is about my limit, using this rifle.
To achieve the maximum possible accuracy, all variables must be remove or at least minimize.