Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Tell us about your choice of outfitter, state, game species for your 2011 hunt

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2011, 01:46 PM
PUBLISHER

Tell us about your choice of outfitter, state, game species for your 2011 hunt

According our Poll, a large percentage of us will be going on outfitted hunts this year.

I will be hunting for mule deer in Region H of SW Wyoming with Mule Creek Outfitting. I have not been there before but photos I've seen show it to be a perfect long range hunting style opportunity. John has a couple spots still left. Read about the hunt offer here.

So -- tell us about your 2011 outfitted hunt plans.

Long Range Hunting Rifles

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors
Old 03-07-2011, 01:57 PM
Silver Member

Re: Tell us about your choice of outfitter, state, game species for your 2011 hunt

IM planing on going İBEX hunting again like allways. but l wont be going with any outfiters as l know how to hunt them beter than thay do. me and 2 m8 will be going up to a town called AKSEKİ where my hunting lodge is and try and break the record.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:07 PM
Silver Member

Re: Tell us about your choice of outfitter, state, game species for your 2011 hunt

I will be going to Colorado to hunt with Kiowa Creek Outfitters for big whitetail and Mule deer. This hunt is the first rifle hunt Oct 22 -26. Then back home (MI) for our opening day rifle for 3 days Nov.15-17. Then off to Montana for a DIYS 9 day hunt for Mulies and Whitetail. Then back home for a few days and off to Iowa I hope I draw a tag to hunt with Broken Browoutfitters for the opening of their gun season for a 5 day Whitetail deer hunt begining of Dec. The its massive depression and internet surfing for next yrs hunts. GOOD LUCK TO ALL.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:16 PM
PUBLISHER

gonewest (sounds like my slogan, too)

Where in MT?

Old 04-22-2011, 08:27 PM
Platinum Member

Len, that country up there is about as pretty a long range high country hunting as I know of. I will be about 20 miles from you as the eagle flies. I look forward to getting into that country every year. It is beautiful!
Old 04-22-2011, 08:29 PM
PUBLISHER

I can't wait!

Old 04-22-2011, 09:51 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Len Backus View Post
According our Poll, a large percentage of us will be going on outfitted hunts this year.

I will be hunting for mule deer in Region H of SW Wyoming with Mule Creek Outfitting. I have not been there before but photos I've seen show it to be a perfect long range hunting style opportunity. John has a couple spots still left. Read about the hunt offer here.

So -- tell us about your 2011 outfitted hunt plans.
Myself, Texas, White Tail, Mule Deer, Possibly a big cat, Hogs as they present, and all the varmints and predators I can kill.

I'm in the process of building a new AR in .260 (thank you Carl at Rifle Accuracy Systems in Colorado) that I will give a try on all of the above.

This will be the second piece of work Carl has done for me and I can't wait to see the results.

Thi swill be only the second new caliber and rifle I've broke in since about 94 so it's going to be a lot of fun.