Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Strap on cheek rest for stock

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2012, 12:16 AM

Strap on cheek rest for stock

I see a lot of these strap on cheek rests on some of these custom rifles. What brands are you guys using and where get them? Thanks
Old 01-03-2012, 12:40 AM
Silver Member

Re: Strap on cheek rest for stock

Eagle Stock pack. I have 7 of them. Work great and come in many different colors and LH/RH.

Triad Tactical, Inc.*::*Eagle*::*Weapon Accessories*::*Shooter's Stock Pack Rifle

I always get them from Triad Tactical, never a problem.

Ben
Old 01-03-2012, 03:04 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkoholic72 View Post
Eagle Stock pack. I have 7 of them. Work great and come in many different colors and LH/RH.

Triad Tactical, Inc.*::*Eagle*::*Weapon Accessories*::*Shooter's Stock Pack Rifle

I always get them from Triad Tactical, never a problem.

Ben
Ditto.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:36 AM
Platinum Member

Here are other options ...

Quote:
05-01-2010, 01:43 PM
TallSDYoteHunter
WOW cheek Rest
Wow, just found a great deal on a cheek rest and ammo carrier for rifles though i would pass it on. Check out Fox outdoors products and see if anyone near you sells them, great little cheek rest and ammo carrier for only a little compared to other brands, I am not sure how long they will last but for under $10 its worth a try. Heres a pics if it works

https://www.foxoutdoor.com/ItemDetai...d=17&cscid=108 theres where you can see one, and all the colors, black olive, tan, etc, if you own a business i would check them out. I bought mine for under $10 and the store is still making money on it so it must work well for them too. Thank you
... and (currently on sale for ($32) Eagle Shooters Rifle Stock Pack

I voted for my "FREEDOM", "GUNS", and "MONEY" - keep the change - UNK.

"I am always proud of my country!"

"Leadership Rule #2: Don't be an @zzhole." - Maj Gen Burton Field.
Old 01-03-2012, 07:06 AM
Platinum Member

I use the Blackhawk, Tactical Hawk Tex, available at Optics Planet. Has the adjustability such that you can get the height on the comb while having only 1/16" on the cheek side for better head alignment, an issue I run into with many designs. Also,I like the material that contacts the cheek, and prefer a cleaner profile without the pouch and shell holder.

"Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready"-T. Roosevelt
Old 01-08-2012, 03:36 PM

Triad Tactical, has good quality products! You can order with, or, without pouches, & shell loops. I have an older Blackhawk which is nice, but, the newer Blackhawks aren't nearly the quality as the older models.... Just my opinion..... Triad's are as good, or, Better!!!!!!!! Idaho5r