Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Stock help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2009, 04:33 PM
Banned

Stock help

Looking for a B&C Medalist /tactical adjustable A5 long action 700 bdl,color isnt important,ayone have a lead?

Last edited by NONYA; 02-07-2009 at 04:44 PM.
Old 02-07-2009, 04:51 PM
Silver Member

Re: Stock help

I would highly recommend looking at Manners Stocks. Their T4A is awesome. It's adjustable and feels great. The T4A looks like an A-5, actually in my opinion it looks and feels better. Check out Manners Composite Stocks. The wait for one of these stocks is about 10 weeks compared to 26 weeks if you go with a McMillan A-5.
Old 02-07-2009, 05:02 PM
Banned

Thanx but Im set on Bell and Carlson
Old 02-07-2009, 05:12 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReeper View Post
I would highly recommend looking at Manners Stocks. Their T4A is awesome. It's adjustable and feels great. The T4A looks like an A-5, actually in my opinion it looks and feels better. Check out Manners Composite Stocks. The wait for one of these stocks is about 10 weeks compared to 26 weeks if you go with a McMillan A-5.
x2!!!

Friend of mine waited months for his McM, honestly piss poor service, and the stock would make you cry , in places the web in showing indicating very thin top coat. He was not a happy boy but he is helpless, he waited sooo long for it, he was gutted but didnt want to return it because he was afraid it would take as long again, I think it took 8 mths.
He was more stunned when I got my Manners in 4 weeks!!!(non inleted)
Tom is a nice guy to deal with, on the ball and knows exactly what stage your stock is at. Replys are prompt, honest and anyone who answers the phone at 6 pm on a Sat get my vote!!! got my time zones a bit muddled

But if you really want a B&C cant help

Regards300WSMMAD
Old 02-07-2009, 05:27 PM
Banned

I have a few B&Cs,they are by far of a higher quality than these fly by night one at a time stock makers,like I said YES im set on a B&C,and their price is WAY better than the one u suggested.I can get one from stockys,$200 cheaper than that one,was hoping to find a used one someone had collecting dust.
http://www.stockysstocks.com/servlet...actical/Detail

2 weeks max wait IF not in stock
Old 02-07-2009, 05:33 PM
Silver Member

Manners are awesome stocks. B&C stocks, well IMHO, you get what you pay for. B&C doesn't even come close when it comes to fit, feel, functionability and most important quality compared to Manners or McMillan. I would go Manners for sure. Tom is great to deal with, and he always knows what's going on with your stock. It's kinda of like choosing a Pac-Nor barrel over a Bartlein or Krieger. Sure, the Pac-Nor will shoot, but not nearly as good as the Bartlein or Krieger. Anyways, just trying to point you in the right direction before you spend the money.
Old 02-07-2009, 05:37 PM
Banned

I am looking for a B&C,not a sales pitch for your buddys stocks,sorry that is impossible to understand.....