Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Spell check.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2011, 01:09 PM
Gold Member

Spell check.....

needed here to a FANTASTIC DEGREE!!

Damn hard at times to figure out what the hell is being stated!!
Old 02-07-2011, 01:30 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Spell check.....

Agree totaly but here is a cool little thing I got sent to me with a bunch of other IQ games.

More Brain Stuff .. . . from Cambridge University

Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on!!

Amazing what the human brain is able to do in fractions of a second.

Brent

"The will to win, compares little with the will to prepare to win" Donovan Moran
Old 02-07-2011, 01:52 PM
Gold Member

Still no excuse! Fill out a work application form for me that looked akin to that and I would send your arse down the road very quickly!!
Old 02-07-2011, 02:03 PM
Platinum Member

Still no excuse! Fill out a work application form for me that looked akin to that and I would send your arse down the road very quickly!!

Lucky fer me I gotsa a job that dont require me to be able to rite so good.....just be able to make the parts look jest like the pic on the print
Sorry we fall short of your expectations=get over it!
Old 02-07-2011, 02:34 PM
Platinum Member

Doesn't bother me a bit. I can always get the point people here are trying to make. But then I may well indeed be one you are refering to. My spellin sux. My excuse is a worn keyboard that somethimes leaves out letters and spaces and, I missed a lot of school too. Some times us kids had to stay home and work the farm as the folks needed help. But our parents made sure we was all in Church every Sunday. They did have high priorities and wanted us to have the best things in life.

Sooooo, I agree with the last post. If that is how you judge a person then I don't want to work for you either. So yeah, some of us fall short of you.

Respectfully,

Jeff the dummy.

Last edited by Broz; 02-07-2011 at 02:35 PM. Reason: spellin
Old 02-07-2011, 02:50 PM
Silver Member

bad spellers of the world untie
Old 02-07-2011, 02:54 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broz View Post
Doesn't bother me a bit. I can always get the point people here are trying to make. But then I may well indeed be one you are refering to. My spellin sux. My excuse is a worn keyboard that somethimes leaves out letters and spaces and, I missed a lot of school too. Some times us kids had to stay home and work the farm as the folks needed help. But our parents made sure we was all in Church every Sunday. They did have high priorities and wanted us to have the best things in life.

Sooooo, I agree with the last post. If that is how you judge a person then I don't want to work for you either. So yeah, some of us fall short of you.

Respectfully,

Jeff the dummy.

I've ridden on a bronc more miles backwards than you have forward...through hail, rain, high winds, and thunderstorms rounding up open range cattle, slopped the hogs, picked cotton, cut firewood, built fences and what have you and was in church on Sunday as well and THAT didn't interfere with me getting an education! Fine with me.....just remain ignorant!!