Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Specific Long Range School...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2010, 01:49 PM
Silver Member

Re: Specific Long Range School...

I have not attended Wards shooting class but have spoke with him on numerous occasions. I was looking real hard at attending one of his classes but my rifle was not completed in time.

Wards class was 3days. He shoots around Estes Park in the high country and this was very appealing to me. Snipertools pricing seemed a little high but was cheaper overall concidering I live in Denver. Ward is very knowledgeable and I'm sure you would not be disappointed.

Shawn Carlock on the other hand would be my 1st choice. I have not attended his classes but have his DVD's. I have spoke with him several times on the phone. In my opinion, this guy is one of a kind. Shawn has a way with talking to people, his class is based on the Longrange Hunter and he is a hunter as well! Would love to take his class but hate flying anymore (Running out of fuel in a Supercub in the Chugach mountains will do that to you! )

On a side note, I joined a online training course over on Snipers Hide forum. This online class has been very rewarding to me and my son. Very informative and gives you something to do in the winter.