Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

shooting class in central North Dakota

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2009, 08:15 AM
Platinum Member

Re: shooting class in central North Dakota

One other thought I have one spare bedroom and a couple couches in the basement. My wife is an excellent cook also. Even if I have to work people are welcome to stay in my home. I live about 45miles from Nates in Bismarck.

Brent

"The will to win, compares little with the will to prepare to win" Donovan Moran
Old 06-27-2009, 03:39 PM

Sounds excellent. Are you thinking of using the private 1000 yard range and club down by Moffit? Could be a number of club members from there also interested.
Keep us posted.

Rick
Old 06-27-2009, 11:05 PM
Silver Member

Any idea of when this class might be held ? I'd be intrested if I could get some lead time to arrange the time off,might even get a nephew or two to come with.
shorty
Old 07-04-2009, 12:57 AM
Bronze Member

I would alo like to know an estimated date and price. i live onl 65 miles northeast of bismarck so it wouldnt be a far drive for me.. id love to see what my rem 700 sendero 7mmRUM can do..

also i think you know 308nate are you guys buddies.. i need some work done to my gun and you guys are the closest gunshop that i know of and i hav eheard he does real well work. thanks and lookin forward to it
Old 07-04-2009, 08:23 AM
Platinum Member

Riddler, I live in Bismarck and am friends with Nate. Why wait, we can make plans and go out anytime. We usually set up our portable targets and go out and shoot. Besides you will be able to see Nate's handy work. He builds my rifles. 65miles NE? My wife was from around those parts.

Brent

"The will to win, compares little with the will to prepare to win" Donovan Moran
Old 07-05-2009, 08:19 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blipelt View Post
Riddler, I live in Bismarck and am friends with Nate. Why wait, we can make plans and go out anytime. We usually set up our portable targets and go out and shoot. Besides you will be able to see Nate's handy work. He builds my rifles. 65miles NE? My wife was from around those parts.
Brent
I work on a farm abour 15 miles south of hurdsfield... that is about 30 miles south of harvey. If u live in bismarck u should kinda know where that is lol..

I would love to see your custom rifles.. sadly the only days i get off are sundays and i usually go to bismarck and i carry my rifle with me all the time cuz coyotes are pretty bad on farm so i try to catch them with loaded gun but havent yet.

maybe you could check out my set up and let me know what it needs. i know a muzzle break would help recoil and i wanna get a remington supercell pad put on but it needs to be glued and i dont wanna do that myself.

there are some pics here remington 700 sendero questions from after i put my turrets on my leupold.. thanks for the help.. let me know when u guys go shoot.. if its a sunday id love to tag along and just watch and see how yall do it..

im not a very steady shooter yet so my 100yd group is about 2in yet but i know itll come down alot once i get it on a gun rest so i wont be trying anything long yet till i get that puppied 0'd. well thanks and have fun
Old 07-05-2009, 08:27 PM
Silver Member

Riddler

I also live in bismarck. If you really want to do some shootimg you could always shoot f class. We have matches this coming sat and then another on sunday.

As for this class we are trying to deside where and when for sure. Once the details are completely worked out we will let everyone know. Thabks for all the intrest

Toby