Six whitetails this year....
Muzzleloader - 50cal CVA Optima Pro muzzleloader. 245grain HP bullet with 150grains Triple7.
1. 8 point buck - 35 yards - ran 20 yards.
2. Spike buck - 62 yards - DRT.
.280Rem - specs can be found here....http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...y-280-a-32771/
3. Button buck - 100 yards - DRT.
4. Doe - 150 yards. Flinched and gut shot this deer. Tracked her for 1/4 mile to get a finishing shot in the neck.
5. Spike buck - 220 yards. This was the fun shot. From one ridge to another - DRT.
6. Doe - 160 yards - DRT.
Here's a pic of the 8 point....