Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Sambar stag- check this out !

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-13-2008, 09:05 PM
Gold Member
Re: Sambar stag- check this out !

Originally Posted by Topshot View Post
Very nice indeed, hey DUH,
This stag will keep Terry happy for about a week, then he will be out there again hard at it. You are right he is HARD CORE and good at it also.

What did you think of the night? Sure got a few blokes thinking about the posibilities of long range hunting after seeing those rifles. I do think that yours was the stand out bit of equipment by far.

Ordered a few boxes of .338 300gn SMK's today from Shooters Wholesale Warehouse, should be here in a few days.
They cost $79 per box plus $10 postage, how dose this compare with down in Melbourne?

Mate I had a great time. Thanks for the invite !

I know there is a new dawn for long range rigs pending in Vic currently. More and more people who were doubters are becoming belivers !

The big guns the boys had when rigged up, with good range work will be very potent. They are certainly on the right track. I'm sure we will keep in touch, and more than happy to help out if I can.

I can buy the 50 box of smks for about 50 plus 5 freight from Oriellys and shooters wholesale in Canberra

Thaks once again for a great show. Stay in touch !

With each step in the bush, you are a step closer.

Last edited by Down Under Hunter; 11-13-2008 at 09:43 PM.