Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Rimfire loooong dog!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2005, 06:59 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Rimfire loooong dog!

Goodgrouper, this information will help tremendously!! Now, I will have to learn how to use the BCS and the meplat uniformer. This type of reloading (Bullet Measuring) will be new to me, and I am looking forward to learning more about it. After mearsuring the bullets, with the BCS, do you separate them, and only load the ones that are the same mearsurement? Could you give me a sample of the best way to do this. I kind of have an idea, but I would like to hear any suggestions you can offer. Thanks for the help!!!!!! Wildcat.
Old 08-25-2005, 07:52 PM
Platinum Member

Thanks.
I live in Provo, so if you stopped in the Provo SW, you talked to Robert (also known as Old Bear). He has been known to tell a story or two about our adventures! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I have several hunts coming up but I will try to make the Kaboom. Hopefully they have the rules changed a bit since the last one! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Pull it
Dump it

If it's not far, it's boring.
Old 08-25-2005, 07:55 PM
Platinum Member

[ QUOTE ]
After mearsuring the bullets, with the BCS, do you separate them, and only load the ones that are the same mearsurement

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

I think the best way to mark them is to take a sharpie and make different symbols on the case heads to identify certian length bullets. Then I know all I have to do is shoot the bullets in the ammo box with the same symbol.
Pull it
Dump it

If it's not far, it's boring.