Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Results of Ladder Testing!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2010, 04:34 PM
Gold Member

Results of Ladder Testing!

Five (5) shots from 1000 yds. with my 6.5x47 Lapua. Four (4) rounds in one splatter!

Old 09-02-2010, 06:42 PM
Gold Member

Re: Results of Ladder Testing!

Awesome shooting.
What is the size of the group? Looks very small.
Old 09-02-2010, 07:24 PM
Gold Member

Good shooting Sharpsman. That's better than with your Sharps. Not by much though, your pretty good with that Sharps of yours.
Old 09-02-2010, 09:16 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockZ View Post
Awesome shooting.
What is the size of the group? Looks very small.
Didn't measure it! The head of the big nut holding the plates on is approx 1". You can guage from there! Would have been smaller but the mirage let up a tat so I held slightly left and the round impacted where I held!!

I'm back at 1300 this afternoon and it's still grouping good but nothing confirmed yet.

Old 09-02-2010, 10:05 PM
Gold Member

That's a great example of what happens when a Marine gets a hold of a great weapon. They go out and do great things. Great shooting! Semper Fi

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, tears in my eyes: If you f*ck with me, I'll kill you all." Marine General Mattis

Custom built 7mm SAUM
Old 09-03-2010, 11:32 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARHEAD1371 View Post
That's a great example of what happens when a Marine gets a hold of a great weapon. They go out and do great things. Great shooting! Semper Fi
JARHEAD1371

" when a Marine gets a hold of a great weapon."

I need to clear up something about my signature...since I was US ARMY! I have MANY buddies that are USMC, my brother being one also, and out of respect for these guys who are always 'within the thick of it'.....I elected to have that SIGNATURE!! I served much TDY with the USMC....and had many USMC shooting buddies that were on the Marine Shooting Team at Quantico when I was shooting with USAMTU at Benning. Great guys all!!