Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Rear hunting bag

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-07-2009, 11:31 PM
Silver Member

Re: Rear hunting bag

I have a canvas shot bag filled with Tiny styrofoam balls (about the size of a bb). I got the styrofoam from a fabric store . It is very light and works perfect.

Unread 06-08-2009, 12:30 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Rear hunting bag

This gets discussed regularly and their should be some old posts, if you can find them. I used something that I always have with me anyway--a bivvy sac rolled up tightly. Works great and because I pack it anyway, my 'rear bag' doesn't take up any more space or weigh down my pack anymore. Good luck on your hunt! Report back.

"And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God?" Thomas Jefferson - Notes on the State of Virginia

www.wildsidesystems.com - Shelter for Your WildSide - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYwgo...&feature=g-upl