Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Range Test Mcmillan EOL Outdoorsman

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2012, 05:38 PM
Official Sponsor of LRH

Re: Range Test Mcmillan EOL Outdoorsman

As stated in the quote in your post, the stock does NOT have a recoil reducer. I just seems as though it does because the recoil is so manageable. That is due to the design, construction and material of the stock.
Old 02-06-2012, 05:43 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMillan View Post
As stated in the quote in your post, the stock does NOT have a recoil reducer. I just seems as though it does because the recoil is so manageable. That is due to the design, construction and material of the stock.
Yes, I read that it does NOT have the recoil reducer. I however do assume that you offer one on some of your guns, hence the reason I was asking about specifics.

Scot E.
Old 02-06-2012, 05:50 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglet View Post
LTLR,
man I'm glad I didn't miss this thread. It has been an amazing reading and pretty exiting.
You're right, it does take a special weapon that light to shoot that well, but it does also
take a special man behind the rig to complement it. I'm proud of you both, the shooter
and the Mcmillan EOL rifle.

Thank you! thank your for doing this. I for one I'm very thank full. I do realize all the work
time and money you have put into it. Thank You!

Is your wife still talking to you?

By now that great rifle is pretty much used and well used. Perhaps you can get a good deal
on it! Just saying...
Agreed! One of the reasons this is such a fun and valuable site. Thanks LTLR for all the work! I have a feeling there will be a lot of EOL's being purchased in the coming months!

Scot E.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:24 PM
Official Sponsor of LRH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scot E View Post
Yes, I read that it does NOT have the recoil reducer. I however do assume that you offer one on some of your guns, hence the reason I was asking about specifics.

Scot E.
No, we don't use them in our rifles at all, however we have put several in our stocks when sent in by our customers. We have no opinion on which one is best.
Old 02-07-2012, 01:24 AM
Silver Member

Don,

Never had the chance to read the thread. Thanks for what I'm thinking was a great evaluation. Sounds like you really put the EOL McMillan through the ringer.

Thanks again for your time on this.
Old 02-07-2012, 02:45 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Beck View Post
Don,

Never had the chance to read the thread. Thanks for what I'm thinking was a great evaluation. Sounds like you really put the EOL McMillan through the ringer.

Thanks again for your time on this.
Hi Bob,
Love your show. Keep up the good work. Kind of jealous though. Man you and your wife get to see and hunt in some beautiful country both foreign and domestic. Looking forward to watching the rest of the season. Welcome to LRH!
Matthew 7:13-14
"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. [14] But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

If you find your self in a fair fight, your tactics suck!- Marine 1st Sergeant Jim Ryfinger

Friends don't let friends develop canonitis!-chucknbach

arguing over the internet is like the special Olympics....even if you win, you are still...special!
Old 02-07-2012, 03:12 PM
Silver Member

Thanks for the warm welcome! We have a great years worth of shows coming your way. A few more in both Africa, and South America. Then onto our fall hunts in the west. I hope you enjoy!