I can't believe you, and so many others, read the whole thing.
Addy is 42 South 200 East
Blackfoot ID 83221
If I weren't so dumb I would have saved tons of steps and barrel time by going top cabin w/rings and mounts.
I already have the front of a dish washer that shows holes pretty good. There's just too many of 'em.
I tore every thing completely apart looking for something out of the ordinary.
Every thing was copasetic But
The rear bottom ring turned very easily by hand. I noticed that upon initial installation. I had the thought that this may be a feature instead of a bug. Even though it was easy to turn I figured "how much can that move? plus I figured it would help with self alignment.
I swapped that one with another I had in my stash. This one required the normal wrench effort to install and align. Results of the change a tight fit makes one heck of a difference.
Bore sighted and 1st shot was on the dish washer cover @ 100. Made a gross error in corrections. Twice too much. Too used to shooting 200 yes.
Reversed both turrets 1/2 of the original dial. This shot hit close enough to be on the 8 1/2 x 11 200 yard target. The first shot @ 200 was 1 MOA low and 2 MOA left. Made the correction. This was my last loaded round. It went spot on for windage and 1/4 MOA low.
I'd be finished loading for tomorrow but my shell holder vanished. I was using it earlier this evening. Damn I hate it when that happens.