Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

posting pics help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2007, 01:40 AM
Bronze Member

posting pics help

can anyone please explain to me how to post pics using photobucket.com.thanks alot

Old 02-22-2007, 05:12 AM
Gold Member

Re: posting pics help

Two ways accomplish the same thing,

Open your Photobucket album in a new browser window, this will let you toggle between this site and that one while writing a post and inserting a pic.

Then either copy the first line or "URL Link" under the pic, select the <font color="orange"> Image </font> tab from the list of UBB codes below. and paste it into the box, or just copy the "IMG Code" and paste it into your post directly. That should be all you need to do.

WHen you hit continue to review your post it should load the pics. One thing though, even though Photobucket reduces the size of the pic's, I still always generally reduce them to fit the screen before uploading them. This keeps them from loading up and taking up way more space than necesary in a post. You might want to preview your pic's before uploading them by opening your browser and then opening the puc before you upload it. IF it is big enough that you have to scroll around to get it all in then it will be huge on your post.

Just keeps the post loading quicker and makes it much easier to view.

Hope this helps

My Photo's

"Heck why would I lie, most folks don't believe the truth when I tell them"