Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Which Outdoor Channels do you watch???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2012, 11:08 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Which Outdoor Channels do you watch???

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnesuser28 View Post
It is cheesy thats why i like it the least. The only reason why i watch it is because of some of the shooting tips that they have. So basically i fastforward until i get to the shooting tips or product review.
Thats the worst part in my opinion haha

Get a JOB! I already feed the bears, I dont need to feed you too!

" Real elk guns start with the number 3 or bigger and blow two holes, one in and one out." - My Dad

Old 08-13-2012, 11:10 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikkamike View Post
Thats the worst part in my opinion haha
Well im tryin to learn all i can to make me a better shooter. Even if it is chessy.

I'm 16
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
~George Washington

"The only advantage a light rifle has is weight, all other advantages go to the heavy rifle."
~ JE Custom

Biggest fail of 2014 so far... http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ea-ftf-128972/

My guess on W3P .308 230 Grain Bullet: G1 .740-.755
Old 08-13-2012, 11:43 AM
Silver Member

I like the Outdoor and Sportsman channel. LRP is my favorite, followed by EOL. BOTW just seems to have lost the professional touch.
Old 08-13-2012, 11:58 AM
Bronze Member

I subscribe to all three and watch the Outdoor Channel and the Sportsman channel the most of the three. No particular favorite among those two as I usually watch the shows I like best on each. EOL, LRP, On Your Own Adventures, Eastman's, Sports Afield, and Jimmy Big Time happen to be some of my current favorites.
Old 08-13-2012, 01:58 PM
Silver Member

Gentlemen,

I am very happy that so many of you have participated in my thread! I posted this thread for some positive feedback, and thus far you have given me just that! Because it has became loud and clear that some of you do not get the outdoor networks on your TV's, we have now put our first episode on VIMEO!!! Please go there and search for Extreme Outer Limits. It will take you to the first episode of this falls show season. We will continue to keep updating new episodes until we get caught up with this season shows. If it is a success at reaching out to a good group of guys, we will continue with it. So lets give it some support!!!

Thanks again.
Old 08-13-2012, 02:02 PM
Silver Member

We watch the Outdoor Channel, Sportsman Channel, and we have a sports package so we can watch the washington capitals play ice hockey.
Old 08-13-2012, 05:08 PM
Platinum Member

I think I pay a little extra for the sports package on ATT U-verse and get all the networks/shows mentioned above.

I DVR most all of them. But, there are so many showtimes and re-runs that it all blurs together.

There's a lot of cheesey-ness on all the shows.

I liked the glistening bullet on the recent EOL 7xx yd cow elk kill. Alas, even those snippets get old.

The guys here may not be representative of most viewers. But, I'd sure love to see something a lot more technical. LRP seems to do a better job of that. But, still falls short for me.

-- richard