Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

OK. I can't stand it anymore..!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2003, 06:33 PM
Silver Member

Re: OK. I can\'t stand it anymore..!!

Brent... Being graced by god to be Southern I can say that the correct spelling is "ain't".. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Wyo... I don't think there are many who could claim to butcher the American English language any worse than myself.. Mostly with a constant stream of vulgarities and slang embellished with outright grammatical incorrectness..!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Tim... Mrs Sandy may become somewhat distressed if I were to persue your prescribed cure for severe A.R. However, I do beg forgiveness for my trespasses and ignorance of searching the archives.. An only recenty aquired habit, for myself.. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

IAN..!!!!!!! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
..Sorry.. I forgot.. We're all s'posed to be nice to recipients of the "RCBS Thumbnail Torture".. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

texas... So true, my Bar-B-Q breathed amigo..!!

..Thanks for having a great sense of humor, guys..!! d:^) JiNC

[ 04-20-2003: Message edited by: Jake in NC ]
Old 04-20-2003, 07:21 PM

[ 07-11-2003: Message edited by: S1 ]
Old 04-20-2003, 07:51 PM

You're right on, Jake, it bothers me to. I cant understand why some folks dont just use a dikshinary...We'd all bee happyer.

All kidding aside, it kind of bothers me as well, especially when you hear it on the radio or see it in the paper...

Quinn.
Old 04-21-2003, 02:05 AM
Platinum Member

Mi inglish teechers musta reely likt me cuz they all rekwired my pesence back in there class my sr yeer(all tree ofdem)20 yeers amilkin cows can bea kinda hard on a guys spelin scils ya no but likes grampa always used ta say bean kin ta eric da red may explane a few tings dont expekt folks ta fergiv ya fer it wil tri mor in da futur ta improves da spellin but ya gota stop hallerin et us we dosnt no no bedder=CJ
Old 04-21-2003, 09:14 AM

I catch enough **** from my wife for improper english (she's a teacher).I thought this was long range hunting not english 101. Please leave us high school drop-outs alone and lets get back to shooting. Thanks
h
Old 04-21-2003, 02:14 PM
Platinum Member

Texas,

It was really nothing to brag about, still had fun gettin him though, 5 - 5 1/2 feet squared I'm guessing. Somehand how I blew an easy 450 yard shot and then had to hike down and up the other side of the canyon then over the top to get him with a 100 yard shot. Long story... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2003, 04:26 PM
Silver Member

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ouch! my side hurts from laughin so hard. YA'LL getonoutahaer@! LAMO! Eyes are watering, Man! that had to hurt puttin that decappin pin threw that their thumb. Jake Thanks for the English lesson and all ya'll teasin him [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Thanks for the laugh I needed it. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]