Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Nikon is now offering Ballistic Match Technology Turrets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2011, 03:03 PM
Silver Member

Nikon is now offering Ballistic Match Technology Turrets

I have chatted with a lot of you about Nikon's Spot On Ballistic Match Technology Program, well now we have it so you can custom order your turrets to match your Nikon Scope, cal, bullet weight and MV.Lots of choices to make this system specific for your needs.
Check it out at Nikonhunting.com
Old 10-11-2011, 03:33 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Nikon is now offering Ballistic Match Technology Turrets

Bart,

They announced them at the SHOT show in January; are they finally now available or have they been available since January?

Patrick
Old 10-11-2011, 03:48 PM
Silver Member

Yes Patrick, It's time ! Good things come to those who wait . I'm planning on getting a an Elevation Turret for my .257 WbyMag.
Thus far I have heard nothing but good things and the amount you can customize this Turret is going to be very much appreciated I believe.
Thanks again for the support and patience.
Old 12-07-2011, 09:57 AM

Has anyone tried these yet?
Old 01-20-2012, 04:33 AM

I purchased a custom elevation turret for my Nikon 4-16X42 SF on a Browning .270 WSM BLR (Set for Hornady GMX 130 gr., w/2900 fps mv). I was dismayed that it came with no instructions on how to replace the factory elevation turret that came with the scope. I searched the web to find documentation and could find nothing. The "1 minute tutorial" on the Nikon site will not run on my computer for some reason. Can anyone direct me to any documentation on how to set this thing up? I don't know if it's as easy as taking the old turret off and slapping the new one on or if there is some sort of setup that needs to happen before pulling the old one off. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 01-20-2012, 06:40 PM
Silver Member

R., I am checking on an answer for you.Getting a custom turret is still on my list of things to do so I can't tell you exactly how to do it. As soon as I get an answer I will let you know.
Bart
Old 02-16-2012, 04:04 PM

If you get on Nikons Website and look up the scope that you have and go the Specifications. You will see a Manual icon, click on that and it gives you everything you need to know about your scope. It also includes how to replaces the turrets in one section.

http://www.nikonhunting.com/uploads/..._RS_Manual.pdf

This is the manual for the 4x16x42 nikoplex scope.