Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

The thread is closed

nightforce made in china??? - no -

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2013, 03:53 PM
Silver Member

Re: nightforce made in china??? - no -

Quote:
Originally Posted by WapitiBob View Post
Still waiting for those Chinese made model numbers

Kurt, the nightforce product line is as american made as the Leupy line. I know guys that worked, are working, at both plants.

ya I know but this would be more interesting on the hide not quite as gentle over there
Old 10-14-2013, 04:01 PM
Silver Member

LOL
Sometime you just gotta shake your head and realize you just found "one of those types".
Old 10-14-2013, 07:22 PM
Silver Member

stop the pressed and check out this video I found a scope that has made in the usa on it and guess what it is a NIGHT FORCE

Nightforce B.E.A.S.T. 5-25x Front Focal Plane - YouTube
Old 10-14-2013, 07:56 PM

Just found this thread, funny story, I purchased a rifle from a "add" when I took off the Nikon Monarch I turned it over and it read "made in another country... not Japan". convinced I got ripped off, I called Nikon and they told me their scopes are made in other countries not just in Japan.....
Old 10-15-2013, 12:41 AM
Official LRH Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntthedistance View Post
My brand new g7 is stamped made in japan. I was pissed and called gunwerks and they were not aware of this. Lol.
NF scopes have been made in Japan from day one. Every scope has been stamped as such. I have a REALLY hard time believing that the boys at Gunwerks were not fully aware of where these NF scopes were made.

Allen Precision Shooting
Home of the Allen Magnum, Allen Xpress and Allen Tactical Wildcats and the Painkiller Muzzle brakes.

Farther, Faster and Flatter then ever before.

Web Page: www.apsrifles.com

allenmagnum@gmail.com
Old 01-19-2014, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaRifleman View Post
Do yourself a favor and just go away - you have no credibility here.
Hey big shot platinum member smart a**.... find out where all the parts come from yet? I definitely will do myself a favor and block your posts completely. As far as credibility goes I don't need yours for sure. You are truly clueless.

If you like send me a message before High Power starts at Camp Perry. That's right I forgot to tell you, I live 10 miles away. I have been shooting there since I was 14. That would be 51 years. I would be glad to introduce you to some of the shooters.

If you could figure out a way to hook your brain back up you would find out what the top ten shooters last year used. If you have trouble push the little buttons on your computer and search for the top scopes at Perry used by the winners. let me help you. They were almost exclusively Schmidt Bender 1st thru 9th. One Night force, one Vortex high end and a couple more. The winners tell the real story. Look before you leap. Mr. credibility.
Old 01-19-2014, 11:30 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaRifleman View Post
Very few optics are made in the USA period. I doubt you'll see "Made in the USA on many if any Leupold scopes these days"

Here's a Leupold CS response the question in another forum.

I am quite happy with my NF Scopes and anytime I have a had a question or needed some help NF CS has always come through in a timely, helpful and friendly manner,
Germany and Japan have almost without exception produced the best glass on the planet for decades which is why almost all high end optics will have glass made in one or the other.