Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

new scope

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 10:38 PM
Platinum Member

Re: new scope

Go to swfa.com. Look at the Mueller, millet gold buck or tactical, Nikon buckmaster, and the vortex diamondback. Swfa SS line of scopes is something to consider. I have owned 2 Nikon buckmaster. I currently own the 4.5x14x40. It is a nice scope for the money.
Matthew 7:13-14
"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. [14] But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

If you find your self in a fair fight, your tactics suck!- Marine 1st Sergeant Jim Ryfinger

Friends don't let friends develop canonitis!-chucknbach

arguing over the internet is like the special Olympics....even if you win, you are still...special!
Old 01-17-2013, 12:05 AM
Gold Member

Re: new scope

I don't know what type of budget you are talking about, but Cabelas has a sale on Nikon Monarchs and Buckmasters right now. Check out my post in the Optics For Sale section. I was able to get a 4x16 Monarch for $299 and I think the 5x20's are $350 right now, which is way cheaper. The Buckmasters are very cheap as well. Just use AD-xxxx for the item number (you'll see what I mean if you look at my post). I only posted the Monarch item number, but it works for the Buckmaster as well.