Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

New here......Help me build a Tack Driver??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2005, 12:12 PM
Platinum Member

Re: New here......Help me build a Tack Driver??

Good trick!
I was starting to get all excited about the LH gun and then you go and tell me it's not real! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Pull it
Dump it

If it's not far, it's boring.
Old 11-14-2005, 12:14 PM
Silver Member

ss7mm

would you possibly e-mail the specs of the Nesika to me as well (andymass36@tiscali.co.uk), I've been in touch with both Richard and Kirby before they whent hunting but am sat on the edge of my seat waiting for a quote for a 7mm AM [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

If it's not too rude a question could you give me an idea of the cost of your "care package" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

If the price is right, Kirby will get his first UK order - can't wait to see one work on Roe [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2005, 01:28 PM
Bronze Member

ok thanks everyone!

I was more worried about the cost of reloading, but it doesnt seem to bad. I hope kirby smacks a big one up North!
Old 11-14-2005, 10:28 PM
Official LRH Sponsor

ss7mm,

Just a quick note from up north. Windier then hell today, cooler though so that will be good for the rut.

Lots of fun.

Hey, by the way, I forgot to charge you for the lefthand version you just posted, will get back to you on that bill. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Kirby Allen(50)

Allen Precision Shooting
Home of the Allen Magnum, Allen Xpress and Allen Tactical Wildcats and the Painkiller Muzzle brakes.

Farther, Faster and Flatter then ever before.

Web Page: www.apsrifles.com

allenmagnum@gmail.com