New 6-284 Project has been started
Well, I dropped my ACTION, BARREL, TRIGGER, AND MUZZLE BRAKE off at the gunsmiths today. I am still waiting for the stock, McMillan. I was told that I would receive it this week, we will see! My gunsmith is going to begin chambering and threading barrel, so when the stock comes in all he is going to have to due is piller bed the stock. The stock has already been inleted for the action and barrel. Here are the specs if you missed them in my early posts;
1. Caliber 6-284, 272nk
2. Action-Nesika Bay Model K, 1.450 Dia
3. Barrel-Krieger 30" 1.250 tappered to 1" at the muzzle, 1-12 twist.
4. Stock-McMillan A-5 w/thumbwheel CP and 3 way Spacer System, color black.
5. Trigger-2oz Jewell trigger
6. Davidson custom base with 20MOA
7. Kelby 30mm rings
8. Nightforce 5.5x22x56mm NXS
9. Vais muzzel brake
This rifle should be finished in about a month, I will post pics as soon as she is done.