Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Need help tac rİfle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2011, 10:19 AM
Silver Member

Need help tac rİfle

Hİ EVERY ONE

l live in turkey an gun rules are crap in this country. we are alowd to by rifles and hunt with them but the pricees are crazzy. for egsample a SUER 202 CLASİC wich costs 1000 euros costs 9600 dolars here :(
l really want a tactical rifle but to get one like a macmillan A-5 will cost me about 19000 dolars here.bloody cheetin goverment l hate it here.
l own a heym sr30 rifle in 7mm rem mag it has 0.50 moa wich is great. does any one have any ideas what to do to turn it in to a tactical rifle look? cant buy barrels but can get stocks made.

please give me some ideas what to do to give it a sniper rifle look. the gun shoots fine the way it is l can get 1 inch to 2 inch groops at 400 meters but l want to change the aperance of it. HEEEEELLLPPPPPP.
Old 01-31-2011, 10:54 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Need help tac rİfle

[IMG]file:///C:/Windows/TEMP/moz-screenshot-2.png[/IMG]Found this, don't know if it will help.

Heym SR21: Marine Corps Is Looking for a Few Good Rifles Guns Holsters and Gear

Tank
Matthew 7:13-14
"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. [14] But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

If you find your self in a fair fight, your tactics suck!- Marine 1st Sergeant Jim Ryfinger

Friends don't let friends develop canonitis!-chucknbach

arguing over the internet is like the special Olympics....even if you win, you are still...special!
Old 01-31-2011, 11:58 AM
Bronze Member

Read this article
Savage Tactical Rifle Project
Old 01-31-2011, 01:39 PM
Platinum Member

It sounds like a nice rifle and a good shooter.

As expensive as they are there, you will likely devalue it substantially with any modification. You may even degrade the accuracy in the process.

I would recommend piecing together a Savage or building a Mauser-based custom rifle.

I'm not sure who said it first, but I often hear Darrel Holland say, "Beware of the man with one rifle. He probably knows how to use it."

Good luck!
Richard
Old 01-31-2011, 05:57 PM
Silver Member

thanks for the ideas guys.

one of my m8s have a mauser m03 wich l could buy of him for 2000. its a very clean one with only 150 shots fired out of it,in 300 min mag. thinking of takeing it to a factory called huğlu which make all of S&W s shotguns( all smith and wesson shotguns are made in turkey and shiped over there so is most of holland and hollands !!!!!!!!!!! and get them to make me a stock for it. and have to think of a way fo ghetting a barrel frome some place too.
so l will build a mauser and not tutch my heym incase l wreck it.
Old 01-31-2011, 05:59 PM
Silver Member

just woke up bad spelling gheting wtf geting ))