Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Need advice on a new stalking rig!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2014, 03:05 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Need advice on a new stalking rig!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MudRunner2005 View Post
Thanks Mark! Yeah it's been a COLD 2 days of hunting for me. LOL Friday is the last day of the season, so maybe I'll go for a three-peat.

I would offer him mine, but I'm not sure when I'm going to pull it out of the 5R. Maybe tonight, maybe next weekend or something.
I think he's got an offer from another member.

Cold? Alabama cold? Whatever

You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you make good use of it.
~ John Quincy Adams
Old 01-26-2014, 04:20 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Need advice on a new stalking rig!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaRifleman View Post
I think he's got an offer from another member.

Cold? Alabama cold? Whatever
Yall have dry cold...We have wet cold. Come down here sometime during late Jan...You'll get cold. I've walked around in the snow up in north Tenn wearing a long sleeve t-shirt, boots, and carhartt pants, like it wasn't nothing. Down here it's wet Nd it sticks to you, and cuts straight through your clothes all the way to the middle of your bones. Oh, and it was 17 degrees when I got to the stand Friday morning. For Alabama...That is f'ing C.O.L.D.! Our 17 degrees would be near the equivelant of yall's -40. LOL

"Give me a minute...I'm good. Give me an hour...I'm great. Give me 6 months...And I'm unbeatable." - Col. Hannibal Smith

Ignore everything I say, because I have a reading comprehension and memory problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
The 284 is to the STW what a tricycle is to a Ninja.