Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Muller Works Barrels?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2013, 10:32 AM
Gold Member

Re: Muller Works Barrels?

I have one an am more than impressed. Shoots great and break in was fast!!
Old 09-28-2013, 10:08 PM

Dan sent out a 7mm blank to me Friday!
Old 09-28-2013, 10:53 PM
Gold Member

I guess I don't know how you claim to be a barrel maker when you don't drill, ream or heat treat the barrel. So we should ignore the problems demonstrated by rock creek, add an additional step and expect the product to be better? It's hard enough to get consistancy from a "barrel guy" I can't imagine sharing the manufacturing process would make that better.

So you order a custom gun... the barrel is drilled, reamed by rock, rifled by mueller, HT by ???, threaded, fit, chambered by ???, shoots like **** and you blame.........??????????
Old 01-30-2014, 06:22 AM
SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazylabs View Post
I guess I don't know how you claim to be a barrel maker when you don't drill, ream or heat treat the barrel. So we should ignore the problems demonstrated by rock creek, add an additional step and expect the product to be better? It's hard enough to get consistancy from a "barrel guy" I can't imagine sharing the manufacturing process would make that better.

So you order a custom gun... the barrel is drilled, reamed by rock, rifled by mueller, HT by ???, threaded, fit, chambered by ???, shoots like **** and you blame.........??????????
Using this logic you should only buy barrels from those that have their own steel mill, refine their own crude into cutting oil, and are the exclusive installer of their own barrels, Brilliant!