Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Montana Deer and Elk Hunting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2008, 06:34 PM

Montana Deer and Elk Hunting

retrack

Last edited by Retusmce7; 12-09-2008 at 04:29 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:41 AM
Banned

Re: Montana Deer and Elk Hunting

How did you shoot two bucks in Montana(ILLEGAL)?And why would you risk hitting another buck by shooting rocks under him?If you knew half of what you claim you would know how much damage rock and bullet fragments can do,not to mention it is ILLEGAL and you are on a public forum bagging about it.Stay in SC.

Last edited by NONYA; 12-09-2008 at 09:50 AM.
Old 12-09-2008, 05:23 PM
Silver Member

Thats really funny, looks like the game & fish of montana should call this ol boy and have a chat with him, anyway he would probably just say I was joking around I didnt really shoot all those deer or harass that little buck by scaring him at 1000 yds some people crack me up with the things they say and do
Old 12-09-2008, 06:04 PM
Gold Member

I'm not sure I'd call some guy bragging about killing two bucks in Montana funny. It's is Illegal as all get out.
Why delete the post if it's just joking??
Don't get me started on out-of staters coming into Montana and hunting. I've seen MANY game violations by these so called hunters.
They prance around in their fancy Trucks, fresh Cabelas clothing and do their deeds and go back home and brag it up to their buddies.
gunny97 I'd watch your back. MT Fish and Game DO follow websites such as this and CAN prosecute you!!!

Old 12-09-2008, 09:11 PM
Banned

I see the coward deleted his braggin about poaching and other stupid **** in Montana,thats ok I copy and pasted into a email to a local warden/relative this AM.Let me know next time you come out here so I can watch you get arrested.He wont be the first dumbass the MT F&G has busted over ignorant internet bragging,that includes one of the Govs aids that shot two bucks in one year and posted it online.
Old 12-09-2008, 10:08 PM
Silver Member

Believe me we have more than our share of Out of State hunters here in Co, and I didnt mean to say it was funny in the since he was doing it, its funny to me that he would post something that stupid on a public forum, kinda like those dumb asses that rob a store then video themselves going thru the loot in a motel room. I hope they could track him down at least to question him
Old 12-09-2008, 10:25 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamedog View Post
Don't get me started on out-of staters coming into Montana and hunting. I've seen MANY game violations by these so called hunters.
They prance around in their fancy Trucks, fresh Cabelas clothing and do their deeds and go back home and brag it up to their buddies.

That's reason #1 that I quit guiding in my free time.