Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Missouri Breaks Muleys

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2004, 06:04 PM
SPONSOR

Re: Missouri Breaks Muleys

uncyboo, if you want to email me the photo/photos I will post them for you if you would like. Just email to huntzz@hotmail.com
Old 12-17-2004, 06:08 PM
Silver Member

Question please. I have never been to the "Breaks" but do I understand it correctly that an out of state res must apply and get drawn for the opportunity? also how does a person get the app to fill out? Thanks.
Old 12-18-2004, 12:19 AM
SPONSOR

Shadowman, the Missouri river breaks extend into several states. I'm assuming that you are refering to Montana. If that is the case everything you need to know can be found at this website.
http://fwp.state.mt.us/hunting/default.html
Old 12-18-2004, 11:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
uncyboo, if you want to email me the photo/photos I will post them for you if you would like. Just email to huntzz@hotmail.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, I'll certainly keep that in mind. I don't understand what the deal is with the "violation", and they have yet to answer my e-mails. I need to get this resolved soon, as they are hosting the pics on my eBay Storefront Page, and they display this same message on those pics. Does everyone see the little red "x", or are some of you seeing this pic?
Old 12-19-2004, 10:38 AM
Silver Member

Big Sky, Thanks for the link. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Ben
Old 12-20-2004, 02:47 PM
SPONSOR

Here's a couple more breaks bucks just for fun. I thought maybe these bucks would help motivate you guys.

This one was shot by a friend of mine with his bow. We were heading home and caught this bruiser right at last legal shooting light. He was coming up out of a very nasty river break canyon by the way. A quick stalk and two arrows later he had himself one heck of a nice "Break's Buck".

While this buck isn't as big as the one above it's still a great buck. This is the first mule deer my wife ever shot. It took her a few shots, but obviously she won the battle. It was also killed in the bottom of a deep river break canyon. The fringe benefits from guiding her to this deer were a lot better than I get from my regular hunting buddys. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2004, 03:42 PM

Big Sky,

Nice couple of bucks. At this rate, I'll be worked into a frenzy by the time I come out there. I can't wait. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Erik