Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Missouri Breaks Muleys

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2004, 01:04 PM

Re: Missouri Breaks Muleys

Hmmmmmmmmmm, wonder why the pic says my account is in "violation"? Interesting.
Old 12-16-2004, 01:56 PM

Never mind. They fixed it.
Old 12-16-2004, 05:50 PM

Thanks Ben, Nice to see somebody stand up for us MI guys. Kind of wish I was from some other state, you know, where everyone can ring the gong @ 500yds! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Thanks for the input guys, keep it coming, I am sure I will be posting more questions as the hunt draws nearer.
Old 12-16-2004, 07:47 PM
SPONSOR

BigE, don't take what I said too personal. I'm sure MI does not have the monopoly on missing as some one else already noted. I have just personally had bad luck. They all said similar things like: "It's so wide open out here, I can't judge the distance. I practiced out to 200 yards back home. I can't find anywhere to shoot back home that's past 300 yards." So, it would seem that part of the problem was a regional thing. However if you have boys here at LRH vouching for your then I would be the last to bet against ya. Hope you draw the tag and have the kind of hunt you have dreamed about.
Old 12-16-2004, 08:15 PM

i hunted country like that just north of montana this year. i really love that country. we had a great time but my only wish is that i didnt shoot so soon. i would have rather hiked the hills for a few more days before i put my tag on a buck. its amazing what they can hide in in the open country. its going to be a long 3-4 years before i can hunt mule deer in that country again.
Old 12-17-2004, 03:24 PM
SPONSOR

uncyboo, all I can see is a little box with a red X in it. Is anyone else seeing the picture he posted? I would very much like to see it if it's a muley buck.
Old 12-17-2004, 05:30 PM

I may be the only one that can see the pic. It had a little "note" posted to it that says "This account is in violation of FreePicHosting.com's terms and conditions and is subject to removal at any time." I e-mailed them shortly after my post and asked what was up. The note was removed from my pic about an hour later, but I see it is back on there now. I still have received no answer to my e-mail. I need to find another host, I guess. I certainly have not violated their policies that I am aware of. It's kind of embarrassing. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]