Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

LRH 2005 harvest II (cross your fingers)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2005, 10:18 PM
Platinum Member

LRH 2005 harvest II (cross your fingers)

The last poll didn't work but I'm going to try again.

The first 7 questions are for how many animals you have personally taken.

The second 7 are for the number of animals that were taken by someone you know personally (friend neighbor or whatever) but are not a LRH member.

Hope it works this time.

The order of these choices came out all weird so PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY. It takes too long to redo so I give up. There is no way to un click a category once you have clicked one of the buttons in it so again PLEASE READ THE CAREGORY WELL BEFORE CLICKING ANYTHING.
Old 11-21-2005, 11:24 PM
Silver Member

Re: LRH 2005 harvest II (cross your fingers)

You get an E for effort but the poll is way too long and the objectives are too obscure....seems like meaningless data? <shrug> No offense, just my opinion. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Good hunting. LB
Old 11-22-2005, 08:05 AM
Bronze Member

This isn't very clear. I'd like to be helpful, but I just don't understand how this works.

FWIW, I and most of the folks I hunt with have taken many more than 11 deer. None of them would be what most consider LRH. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2005, 04:07 PM
Platinum Member

[ QUOTE ]
the poll is way too long and the objectives are too obscure

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. I was just trying to graphically show how the season is going for us at the LRH forum but I also wanted to include something showing how our extended group of hunting buddies are doing as well. I couldn't figure out a good way to create a poll showing this. Then after previewing the post I clicked continue and what you see is what I got. The categories got all rearranged which made it very confusing. I even put a vote in the wrong place and couldn't erase it. That is when I edited it with the warning.

After a week or two of running the poll I was going to post the results in a more concise form. At this point I think I will just let it fade away since there is no telling how many selections are incorrect.

What can ya' do. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] It's just for fun anyway. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2005, 11:39 AM
SPONSOR

I may have missed it but when does "LR" (what distance) begin in this poll?
Old 11-23-2005, 05:28 PM
Platinum Member

LR categories are for the members of this LRH site. Non LR is for your friends that you know of also getting an animal.

No distance requirements. Heck I got my buck at 40 yards.