Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Long Range Shooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2008, 12:15 PM
Bronze Member

Re: Long Range Shooting

Like so many have previously stated, it would be a several-hour drive for me to get there a couple times a year. However I'm sure the opportunity to play in a toybox like what is described would be heaven on earth.

One consideration though- for those that could not drive both ways in one day, are there any plans for reasonably priced lodging, dining, entertainment, etc...

The reason I ask is because the NE corner of Washington is a big area and facilities for room/board can become few and far between. But a play area like that would definitely warrant a weekend getaway a couple times a year.
Old 12-11-2008, 03:21 PM

Geb,

Good to hear from you! Hope all is going well with you down South. Sorry I've not been in better contact with you and in fact I think that I owe you a phone call.

Things have been very busy this year between doing mobile training teams and this project. We are getting everything in place and it promises to have great capabilities as well as other training areas. We will be putting many different training courses on here and plan on having a day of open ranges for those that want to come and experience a half day of open shooting and a half day of open instruction from the staff. At this point we plan on having those at least once a quarter as each range is developed and designated for use.

Take care and be safe.
Old 12-11-2008, 03:25 PM

Benny,

Thank you for your comments. There are many hotels and motels within 15 minutes of where the ranges are. We are also looing in to putting in some pads for campers and areas for tents as well. It will be preimitive without septic or power but a place to park or pitch none the less.

Thanks again for the interest.