Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Long Range Rendevoux-----PHOTOS ADDED---SEE POST#72 for details

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2012, 02:26 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Long Range Rendevous----thoughts?

I could foresee endless possibilities with a property like this. This could be a really good thing! Good luck with this project!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...4-build-83765/ - Build Thread

http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...-284-a-124876/ - Gun Pictures
Old 02-03-2012, 11:06 AM
Bronze Member

I talked to the shooters in my group and they think it would be a fun trip. So count three more guys to the list. I don't live that far away from Carey so if you need any help one weekend let me know.

I hope this goes through. What an opportunity for like minded shooters to get together to share knowledge and stories.

Kevin
Old 02-03-2012, 01:10 PM
Platinum Member

This is going to be sooooo cool!! I hope it all comes together too.
Shootin with like minded shooters, comparing equipment in the field, and trading off some stuff you don need anymore.

Not to mention I may get to finally meet Roy!

Jeff --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 02-03-2012, 01:25 PM
Silver Member

I would certainly be interested too. Looks like a good way to get some education. I used to live in Idaho falls and I know where this place is.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:57 PM
Platinum Member

Okay, you guys and your picturesque ranches. Who's going to open up some land to shoot on here in the East coast.... preferably Pennsylvania?????? I'm so jealous, hope you all have a good time! Beautiful ranch by the way.
Matthew 7:13-14
"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. [14] But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

If you find your self in a fair fight, your tactics suck!- Marine 1st Sergeant Jim Ryfinger

Friends don't let friends develop canonitis!-chucknbach

arguing over the internet is like the special Olympics....even if you win, you are still...special!
Old 02-03-2012, 04:51 PM
Gold Member

Would it be considered rude just to come and watch a bunch of you guys shoot and take notes? I'd love to go to something like this and just learn from people who can actually show me how to do things instead of telling me how theoretically they should be done.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:58 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browninglover1 View Post
Would it be considered rude just to come and watch a bunch of you guys shoot and take notes? I'd love to go to something like this and just learn from people who can actually show me how to do things instead of telling me how theoretically they should be done.
Browninglover1, I am not running this shoot. But if you want to come pay to attend, like we all are, I would be glad to let you see what I do and even take a few shots with my junk.

Jeff