Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Long Range Rendevoux-----PHOTOS ADDED---SEE POST#72 for details

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2012, 08:09 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Long Range Rendevous----thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by royinidaho View Post
Randy

I'm in!

Will have to coordinate with Broz (Jeff) or learn when the MT shoots are scheduled.

I'd suggest some sort of organized chaos.

Also Fairfield ain't that far away and there are woofs rumored to be in that neck of the woods.

I'd be willing to assist w/organization.
Roy and Randy, My shoots will be same as last year. The 2nd Saturday of each month April through August.

I would be interested in attending as well and would come up a day early and bring some steel and also help set up if needed.

Jeff
Old 01-31-2012, 09:06 PM
Platinum Member

Joel, glad to see your in. I think we should coordinate with broz also and stop by there and shoot. Sounds like this could be a fun deal and everyone get to meet.
Old 01-31-2012, 09:23 PM
Official LRH Sponsor

I'm hoping the date for this will coincide with my schedule. I'm planning on taking a trip to hunt yotes with a friend of mine in eastern MT in mid May. Don't think I can make two trips out there... Hell, we could make a week or two of this and round up the boys for some good times..

"Character is who you are when nobody is watching"
Old 01-31-2012, 09:33 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long Time Long Ranger View Post
Joel, glad to see your in. I think we should coordinate with broz also and stop by there and shoot. Sounds like this could be a fun deal and everyone get to meet.

Works for me. You are both more than welcome to stop by. I have a few killer rock hunting areas I would love to share.

Jeff -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 02-01-2012, 01:15 AM
Gold Member

There are a few rock chucks hiding in that area too for those that like to let the fur fly, literally.
Old 02-01-2012, 12:49 PM
Platinum Member

Here are some "winter" photos of the ranch where the rendevous would take place. You can see the bunkhouse and the surrounding terrain.
The mountain in the background would be about 1.5 miles or so. Might be a bit short for some of you shooters.............

Randy
Attached Thumbnails - Click to View Larger
Long Range Rendevoux-----PHOTOS ADDED---SEE POST#72 for details-001.jpg   Long Range Rendevoux-----PHOTOS ADDED---SEE POST#72 for details-002.jpg  

Long Range Rendevoux-----PHOTOS ADDED---SEE POST#72 for details-003.jpg   Long Range Rendevoux-----PHOTOS ADDED---SEE POST#72 for details-004.jpg  

Long Range Rendevoux-----PHOTOS ADDED---SEE POST#72 for details-005.jpg   Long Range Rendevoux-----PHOTOS ADDED---SEE POST#72 for details-006.jpg  

"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than be in any city on earth." ---Steve McQueen
Old 02-01-2012, 01:52 PM
Platinum Member

Randy, looks great to me. Just figure out how many days and the cost per shooter and let us know. Also it might be good to consider hiring a cook for group meals?? Lunches could be in the field with a sack lunch or what ever. I am just tossing out ideas. What are you thinking, coming in Friday afternoon and leave Monday am? Also as I stated I would be glad to bring steel and help with set up or what ever.

Let us know what you have in mind so we can plan ahead.

Thanks
Jeff