Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

A little coyote art (Visual Treat)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2008, 10:41 AM
SPONSOR

A little coyote art (Visual Treat)

I guess depending on where you live the title of this thread may have involved several different types of images to run through one's mind. However, here in Montana coyotes are pretty much,.....well coyotes. I wasn't sure whether to post this under the predator and varmit forum or here, but I mostly hang out here so I figured this is the best place.

As some of you know I am a wildlife artist. Most of my work has been centered on big game animals, but I thought I would try something a little different, and just in time for Christmas. (Though the time is getting pretty tight.) I, like some of you have come to love coyote hunting. It's tough to beat the thrill of calling one of these cagey critters in. On many foggy mornings I have had them appear almost out of nowhere. Such experiences have influenced this new creation I call this Misty Morning Moment. After completing the original I decided to run a limited edition print of only 100. The size is approximately 18x12. The cost of the limited edition, individually signed, and numbered print is $40.00, plus $5.00 shipping to anywhere in the U.S. For that "one" special person that is only interested in the original, it is available, the cost is $1200.00 plus shipping and insurance. If you are interested in either a print or the original, please PM me and I will send you all the ordering information. Once again thank you for all your support in the past. Whether you are interested in buying or not I hope the visual diversion will brighten your day a little.

Misty Morning Moment (Coyote)
Old 12-19-2008, 10:41 AM
Silver Member

Re: A little coyote art (Visual Treat)

Big Sky,

That looks great! I'll buy a print once I get moved back up that way. Maybe we can get out as a team a couple times this next year and find some more of these coyotes.

Geb
Old 12-20-2008, 11:05 AM
SPONSOR

Re: A little coyote art (Visual Treat)

Geb,
Plan on it!!!