Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

a "Let's argue" thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2003, 11:57 PM
Platinum Member

Re: a "Let\'s argue" thread

I'm 5'10 3/4", but it's on my drivers license as 6'. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] The way I see that one is, it's never been relevant at any time in my life yet, so who gives a damn, I don't. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

That flacid measurement thing, that might have had some influence a time or two. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Surprised they don't require that one on the drivers license too. You don't think anyone would lie about that one now do ya? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Polar Bears are white, or I need my eyes checked. I think I remember hearing they have black skin.

Earth, I'll go with Steve on that one.

The sky only appears blue, that's true.

Have a happy 4th guys! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-05-2003, 07:18 AM
PUBLISHER

Dave, everything was so much better around here before you got back from your hunt! You stir things up something terrible.

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors
Old 07-05-2003, 08:27 AM
*WyoWhisper*

You guys are all superbly accuate shooters and upstanding perfect gentlemen.

That statement is a...
"definite possibility of an absolute maybe"
Old 07-05-2003, 10:43 AM
Gold Member

Steve sounds like you are having too much fun in the corner [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] . This time when you go leave the moonshine back at the table [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

By the way why do the call it moonshine/whitelightin, does it shine like the moon or does it cmake it rain?

Whats with this HAVE GUN WILL TRAVEL? Does it mean the Government is after you and you have to keep moving [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ?

Dave from what I've noticed Polar bears are white with black skin.

If a rainbow can be seem after the rain how come it can't be seen all the time.

Something to make you go hummmmmm!
Old 07-05-2003, 12:16 PM

Dave,

I am 6' 5" tall but I wish I was 3" shorter. I can't buy clothes in the "kiddy" section, like some people [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Try finding a dress shirt with an 18" neck and a 37" sleeve. You little guys tick me off, [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Don [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-05-2003, 06:50 PM
Silver Member

If the earth wasn't round I couldn't shoot the guy that's sneakin' up behind me. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] I know it's a long shot...

"A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore!" Yogi

"I'm from the government and I'm here to help"

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 07-06-2003, 05:48 PM
Platinum Member

Round earth! Bah...

Okay... let's see how easy this round earth question is...

How many places (in general (a specified place will include all areas within about 20 miles)) are there on this planet (earth) that a person can walk a mile north, then a mile east then a mile south and be back at their starting point? Where is/are this/these place/s?

P.S. A general place is meant to exclude multiple sites within feet, meters or a few miles from one another. If there are multiple sites they will need to be many-many miles apart.