Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Let the coyote hunting begin!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2011, 01:31 PM
Gold Member

Re: Let the coyote hunting begin!

I think my daughter is a little twisted. The bigger the mess the higher the "cool" factor.

I've got her convinced coyotes eat cute baby animals so she really hates yotes and don't even get her started on wolves.
Attached Thumbnails - Click to View Larger
Let the coyote hunting begin!-eyote.jpg  

Old 11-30-2011, 11:26 PM
Silver Member

Hahaaaaaaaaaa NIIIICE!!

I'm sure hoping that my daughter will be like that. She's 8yrs old now and a total daddy's girl.
Old 12-01-2011, 01:10 AM
Platinum Member

I love bloodthirsty children. I got my neices started shooting at 7 and 5 years old, and a year later had them pinging steel pie plates at 300yds with my 7mm mag HA!
Old 12-01-2011, 07:46 AM
Silver Member

Too cool.
Old 12-01-2011, 09:50 AM
Gold Member

What you have to do is start selling them, at and early age, on how yotes kill and eat cute little baby animals. This is something I learned from my dad's mistake. When my sister and I were little kids we got to tag along with my dad. I'm 3 yrs younger than my sister but anything that had to do with guns and killing stuff was "cool" with me but I remember my sister crying her little eyes out the first time she saw our dad bust a yote. In her mind our dad had just shot someones cute little dog. I remembered that and even before my daughter started going with me I was selling her on the idea coyotes were these terrible evil creatures that ate cute little helpless animals. Now she is all about killing every one we see and when I miss or I can't take the shot she lectures me on how all these little baby animals are probably going to die because I let one go. Nothing like getting a lecture/guilt trip from a 7yr old little girl. lol
Old 12-01-2011, 07:06 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by B23 View Post
What you have to do is start selling them, at and early age, on how yotes kill and eat cute little baby animals. This is something I learned from my dad's mistake. When my sister and I were little kids we got to tag along with my dad. I'm 3 yrs younger than my sister but anything that had to do with guns and killing stuff was "cool" with me but I remember my sister crying her little eyes out the first time she saw our dad bust a yote. In her mind our dad had just shot someones cute little dog. I remembered that and even before my daughter started going with me I was selling her on the idea coyotes were these terrible evil creatures that ate cute little helpless animals. Now she is all about killing every one we see and when I miss or I can't take the shot she lectures me on how all these little baby animals are probably going to die because I let one go. Nothing like getting a lecture/guilt trip from a 7yr old little girl. lol

LMAO!! Yeah I DO need to start giving her some understanding about what yotes do to anything that isn't fast enough to get away from them.....like cute little puppies