Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Lazz toting bighorn busting buddy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2006, 07:46 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Lazz toting bighorn busting buddy

Roy ,

As you can see , Buffalobobob has abandoned you to the laughing wolves [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] However , since you were so kind a s to send me a video of the Pillsbury dough boy falling down laughing so hard he pooped right there on camera ( how em....bareassing ) I have set aside further personal attacks ( mainly cause I'm so dull witted I can't think of anything fast enough and even if I did I type slower than you [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] )

Scott said the closest tower lasered at 1900 something . As you already know he was using a swaro . He had to take a very steady rest to get multiple readings on that target that were consistent . His guides were amazed by the performance , especially a they had maps that they were used to using for distance figures in conjunction with gps figures .

Adam , the load was the factory 168 smk touted at ( I forget ) velocity but the Oehler showed it to be very optimistic out of his Sako trg. That rifle is now on it's way to Montana for a " salon " session with Kirby Allen that will include a holland brake . holland recoil lug , McMillan trg stock ,pillar bedded , trigger massaged , ..........well , you get the picture . Looking forward to developing a round for it when it flies home .

p.s. Roy, what is a 338 pwm ? is the middle letter stand for whipped and the other two for cat( sorta ) and magnum ? I would use the little guy here but he's resting [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Jim Brown
Old 01-24-2006, 07:53 PM
Platinum Member

Here you go Roy. A little help. No more Arkansas. Only 49 states now.

Old 01-24-2006, 08:09 PM
Platinum Member

Guess that this means there are no more hunting and fishing limits [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-24-2006, 08:17 PM
Platinum Member

Nothing but mutants left to hunt.

P***y Wh****d Magnum. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]