Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

L.S.O.T.Y.A., Congrats uncle b!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2005, 08:30 PM
Platinum Member

Re: L.S.O.T.Y.A., Congrats uncle b!!

Hey Unc B,

I knmow you did it for fun, but it is nice to have the ticker tape parade as well [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Really man , you have been having all the fun.Glad you get the ribbons too !

Jim B.
Old 11-26-2005, 02:25 AM
Platinum Member

That LSOTY is nice when it happens. It is cooler when it happens with a gun I got to shoot and it is especially cool when it happens to someone as nice as Uncle B.

Good good work. Unk (and GG and Roland) are in a very small group of people who are not only extending your own abilities but are also pushing the possibilities of the sport for everyone. You guys are not the first to do it but you are still on the cutting edge. And that is where the news is made.

Congratulations Unk on Longest Shot Of The Year.

PS Lerch and Buffalo, I am keeping an eye on you guys. Hitting at 2K+ from a bipod is the next wave of this event. Keep your goals close as the bullets go farther away.
Old 11-26-2005, 10:25 AM
Platinum Member

Unreal the distance, CONGRADULATIONS!!!
Old 12-01-2005, 08:29 PM
Gold Member

I just happened to stumble upon this thread, I have been so busy with work and other ISSUES that I have not been on the computer much lately.
I will get a pic posted in the next few days, Thank You for your posts and thanks to the VHA
UncleB
Old 12-02-2005, 01:55 AM
Platinum Member

Since when was snoozing at your post called an "issue"?

Don't worry though. Roland is picking up the slack for ya.
Old 12-02-2005, 09:38 AM
SPONSOR

Congrats Uncle B

I didnt even know they gave out a yearly award, that is pretty cool. I am gonna have to look back and find that post, i dont know if I read it or not.

odd thing is I was planning on finding GG post on his 2k kill today so I could read it for a little inspiration for me and BJ trying to break the 2k mark..

Hopefully within the next year 2 more names will be the 2k page with you guys. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Congrats again
steve
"Products for shooters, by shooters"
1-800-522-3314
monday-friday 8:30-5:30 CST
Old 12-14-2005, 10:42 PM
Gold Member

I finally got a pic to post, I really did not know that this existed ,I thought it would just be a piece of paper like the 500,1000etc. and I really had no idea that I even had a chance at it .thought you might like to check it out.