Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

L.S.O.T.Y.A., Congrats uncle b!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2005, 12:00 PM
Platinum Member

L.S.O.T.Y.A., Congrats uncle b!!

Uncle b just returned home from a successful coyote hunt last weekend to find a package on his doorstep. It came from the VHA. B was curious as to what it was as he had already recieved his current issue of the VHA magazine.

He opened the package up to find an award for the Longest shot of the year for his 2144 yard rockchuck kill this summer!

Way to go Uncle B!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Being a rather modest guy, I don't think he will be signing autographs though! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Pull it
Dump it

If it's not far, it's boring.
Old 11-24-2005, 12:15 PM
Platinum Member

Re: L.S.O.T.Y.A., Congrats uncle b!!

Uncle B:

Congrats on the long shot of the year. Very few people in this world would fully understand what it took in the way of time, equipment, preparation, skill etc. to accomplish what you did. Fortunately, on this site, there are a lot of people that understand, and wish they could do it too.

Keep up the good work and we’ll be looking forward to some even longer shots from you guys in the future. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2005, 12:22 PM
Platinum Member

If climbing the mountain was easy it would be crowded at the top. Enjoy the solitude!

Happy Thanksgiving
Old 11-24-2005, 12:49 PM
Silver Member

Awsome Uncle B. It couldn't have happened to a more deserving shooter. (It's a good thing G.G. and I moved the bench setup back a hundred yards from the previous weeks shoot.)I'm honored to have been there for the longest shot of the year.
your good freind 7mmrhb

2500 next year???
Old 11-24-2005, 01:34 PM
Silver Member

Congrads uncle B! Are you going to declare everyone with confirmed kills less the 2,100 yards as <font color="red"> inexperienced </font> - but that's OK that u guys (less than 2.1K Suck and are loosers), as everyone has to learn. ( To quote Jon Berns [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])))

Did I miss the story and pic's? What's the big deal, just get the video, watch it, dial your BDC for 2.144K yards and pull the trigger. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I'm up to 717 yards now but closing in.
Old 11-25-2005, 05:47 AM
Platinum Member

Congrats uncle B [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
2100 yards is a loooong ways out there.Tryed to break 2000 with the 50BMG a couple of years ago,quite a humbleing experience [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img].
Old 11-25-2005, 06:04 PM
Bronze Member

Uncleb congratulation on your success, you and the others have been an inspiration to me especially and to many others. The next time your up here I will buy you breakfast and coke for for later. Ain't life just great! Lets get the tejas reamer and make something fun. Preacher