Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

Kirby's fall LRH whitetail hunt to be filmed for the Men's channel

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2006, 01:36 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Kirby\'s fall LRH whitetail hunt to be filmed for the Men\'s channel

ss7mm,

[ QUOTE ]
I've seen Kirby smile so I know it can happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure? You're not pulling our legs, are you? LOL [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

-----------------------------
HEBREWS 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Our Lord Jesus said that as it was in the days of Noah and
also as it was in the days of Lot so it shall be in the days...
It's happening again!!! God sent to us His prophet, and His Word
to this generation and we once more are rejecting it as was prophesied!!!

---> As promised, God Sent His Prophet to us!
Old 06-06-2006, 03:23 AM
Bronze Member

Mmmmm.. Shades of Chuck Norris coming through here...
Let's see
If Kirby jumps into a pool, he does'nt get wet, the pool gets Kirby!
(Think I'll hide for a while..) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-06-2006, 05:16 AM
Platinum Member

[ QUOTE ]
Secondly, as long as my gun gets done before Kirby hits Hollywood, I don't care. The rest of you'uns can fend for y'sef. [ QUOTE ]

__________________________________________________ _____________

You;re not ever plannig on having another one built?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 06-06-2006, 08:15 AM
Official LRH Sponsor

Wow!!

This is getting a bit out of hand. You all have seen my ugly mug in pics, I do not smile much because I am even uglier when I DO!!

Camera shy is an understatement as well. As far as being one of the great ones, please!! No different then any one of you that have posted here.

Hollywood, NOT for me, can't stand big crowds, thats why I live at the end of a long lane in the middle of nowhere in Montana! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] It really is not that bad, I'm only 4 miles off a paved hiway.

The hunt will be fun for sure. Hopefully I do my part because I know Shawn will do his and get me on a shooter buck. Hopefully the weather co ops!! If not, it is still hunting and we will go to the conventional rifles and hopefully still get a good buck but a LR buck would be the best case for both of us.

I will say, whatever Shawn does when he teflon coats a rifle really makes them shoot great!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I think I will have every one of my personal rifles coated by him. I could get set up to do it but I do not know his secret to making them look GREAT and shoot just as well!!!

Really though, all joking aside, I made a good shot, alot of luck involved but words like "greatness" really do not apply. There are many, many others at least or far more experienced then I am at building rifles and shooting. I will be hunting with one of them this fall.

For one 2.5 second period of time this weekend everything fell into place. Do I think it is repeatable, you BET!! Will I try to push things farther with Black Sunshine, YES!! but I realize and all of you should as well, the level of luck on a hit at this range is significant. Hopefully I have some more luck to spend in the field!!

Good Shooting!!

Kirby Allen(50)

ps Maybe if I get real famous I can sell out and actually go shooting every weekend!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] never happen even it offered, to much fun working with you guys.

Allen Precision Shooting
Home of the Allen Magnum, Allen Xpress and Allen Tactical Wildcats and the Painkiller Muzzle brakes.

Farther, Faster and Flatter then ever before.

Web Page: www.apsrifles.com

allenmagnum@gmail.com
Old 06-06-2006, 08:16 AM
Official LRH Sponsor

Oh and by the way, I get really wet when I fall in water, it has happened several times!!!

KA

Allen Precision Shooting
Home of the Allen Magnum, Allen Xpress and Allen Tactical Wildcats and the Painkiller Muzzle brakes.

Farther, Faster and Flatter then ever before.

Web Page: www.apsrifles.com

allenmagnum@gmail.com