Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

KIRBY SMILING (ALMOST)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2006, 08:34 AM
Silver Member

Re: KIRBY SMILING (ALMOST)

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you sincerely from both my wide and me to all of you and your well wishes. Hope all of you have a merry christmas and best year yet!!

Thanks for keeping it quiet about posting that pic!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Kirby Allen(50)

[/ QUOTE ]

Your wide?? ohoh.. looks like a freudian slip..LOL.. Now what does Kirby have to keep folks quiet about this???

LOL

Blygy
Old 12-28-2006, 11:10 AM
Official LRH Sponsor

Woops!!!

If you will notice the D and F are very close on the keyboard!!! Not good!!

Kirby Allen(50)

Allen Precision Shooting
Home of the Allen Magnum, Allen Xpress and Allen Tactical Wildcats and the Painkiller Muzzle brakes.

Farther, Faster and Flatter then ever before.

Web Page: www.apsrifles.com

allenmagnum@gmail.com
Old 12-28-2006, 11:47 AM
Platinum Member

the whole fat fingers on the key board doesen't cut it when you make mention of the bos ladies size no matter how small they are they all think that they are huge.

I used to keep a kinda stern look about myself all the time I'd give a half smerk/smile for pics. , one day I pull an older woman over who was very polite and i was the same way back to her but she asked what she had doen to up set me , I assured her that I wasen't upset , she then asked whay i looked so mad and began to interogate me about me feelings and past , she then told me that life was to short to go round with a frown and how I should be thankfull that I was so lucky , it was awfull like getting based by my grandmaw ,I felt like a little toad when she was done.
After that I stepped back and rethought the whole thing and restarted as officer friendly. Its amazing how much smoother things go when everybody looks happy , you don't get nearly the flack from subjects/suspects.
I guess the frown is somthing they issue during POST .

I try to smile and keep a bright outlook now days even though last year my house and all my belonging were washed away I was happy to know that we(family) were all healthy and together , the rest of the stuff realy doesn't matter it can be replaced.
Old 12-28-2006, 12:20 PM
Platinum Member

[ QUOTE ]
Not good!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Not good, you are right my friend that ranks right up there with calling your wife by an old girlfriends name,TWICE!!!

Maybe if you talk to Dave King real nice he'll fix it for you, I'm sure he'll understand.