Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics

just want to introduce myself

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2011, 02:28 PM

just want to introduce myself

Hi guys, I just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself.This is my first post and I really like what I have been reading on here.It appears that there are very knowledgable people on here and that is just what I need.I just started reloading about a year ago and am a fast learner.I really would like to get into more long range shooting.I have several rifles and hand guns but I have recently started doing several thing to my Remington 700 BDL in 300 win mag.Installed a Nikon 6x24-50 BDC optic and glass bedded the action along with free floating the barrel.Also installed a timney trigger set at 2.5 pounds.Just installed a tactical muzzle brake that really help with muzzle flip and recoil.I like to shoot alot.Thanks

Old 05-10-2011, 03:03 PM
Platinum Member

Re: just want to introduce myself

Welcome to LRH. Go ahead and post a pic of your rig. Looking forward to hearing what you have to add to conversation.

Tank
Matthew 7:13-14
"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. [14] But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

If you find your self in a fair fight, your tactics suck!- Marine 1st Sergeant Jim Ryfinger

Friends don't let friends develop canonitis!-chucknbach

arguing over the internet is like the special Olympics....even if you win, you are still...special!
Old 05-10-2011, 05:08 PM
Silver Member

Welcome, friend!
Old 05-10-2011, 10:26 PM
Silver Member

Glad to have ya. Hold on tight, your learning curve is about to go vertical.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:41 PM
Silver Member

VERTICAL?! that is an understatement. dude, where a rubber dude, you about to get mind-raped!
Old 05-12-2011, 10:30 PM
Platinum Member

Lets see that rubicon,game hauler