Long Range Hunting Online Magazine


Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Long Range Hunting & Shooting

Long Range Hunting & Shooting Nightforce Optics


Reply

Just ordered a Vectronixs Terrapin PLRF05!

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #8  
Old 09-26-2011, 06:49 PM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: MS
Posts: 1,652
Re: Just ordered a Vectronixs Terrapin PLRF05!

I got a set of plrf 15cs today, amazing. only been able to range the length of my backyard range but 800 is instant ranging.
__________________
I admit that I know just enough to be dangerous.....but dangerous at ever extending distances.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-26-2011, 07:40 PM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Townsend, Montana.
Posts: 7,937
Re: Just ordered a Vectronixs Terrapin PLRF05!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddybo View Post
I got a set of plrf 15cs today, amazing. only been able to range the length of my backyard range but 800 is instant ranging.

Congrats man!!! I can't wait to hear your opinion of them after you stretch their legs. Very very nice units with no excuses.

Jeff
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-27-2011, 07:51 AM
SPONSOR
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Buffalo, Wyoming
Posts: 1,658
Re: Just ordered a Vectronixs Terrapin PLRF05!

just got this email from Potomac Group this morning after sending one asking for more data on the PLRF05......



The PLRF05 will not be manufactured. They are working on a PLRF25. It may come out at next year’s SHOT show. That is all the information that was communicated to me from Vectronix Corporate
__________________
Lightforce Lights Dealer
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-27-2011, 10:20 AM
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 153
Re: Just ordered a Vectronixs Terrapin PLRF05!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendero_Man View Post
just got this email from Potomac Group this morning after sending one asking for more data on the PLRF05......



The PLRF05 will not be manufactured. They are working on a PLRF25. It may come out at next year’s SHOT show. That is all the information that was communicated to me from Vectronix Corporate
That is not what i have heard about the PLRF05, supposedly they are in stock and ready to ship. Its like they're communication with their distributors is not clear. I have paid my distributor for the PLRF05 already and i am just waiting for it so lets see how this plays out.
Elmer
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-27-2011, 02:45 PM
SPONSOR
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Buffalo, Wyoming
Posts: 1,658
Re: Just ordered a Vectronixs Terrapin PLRF05!

follow up reply when I told them people have ordered them.....


There have been some unauthorized companies taking deposits for this item. I was sitting in on a Vectronix meeting when this topic came up. Unless they’re not sharing something with me, it is my understanding the 05 was scrapped and they’re designing the 25 model. I have no other information on this. I wish I could tell you more, but that is all I know
__________________
Lightforce Lights Dealer
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-27-2011, 02:57 PM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,844
Re: Just ordered a Vectronixs Terrapin PLRF05!

YUCK----one reason I only will only pay with my CC or a Postal Money Order....
__________________
The Truth Is Not Always Good For Business!!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-27-2011, 03:52 PM
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 153
Re: Just ordered a Vectronixs Terrapin PLRF05!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendero_Man View Post
follow up reply when I told them people have ordered them.....


There have been some unauthorized companies taking deposits for this item. I was sitting in on a Vectronix meeting when this topic came up. Unless they’re not sharing something with me, it is my understanding the 05 was scrapped and they’re designing the 25 model. I have no other information on this. I wish I could tell you more, but that is all I know
This is part of the conversation I had with their distributor,

( Vectronix told me in June that Terrapin was not coming out until mid-2012. Now, they say that it is in stock and that they can deliver “within days”. Price including import & delivery to you in Canada is $2,150 plus GST.)
Elmer
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads for: Just ordered a Vectronixs Terrapin PLRF05!
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Just ordered my 338 EDGE Aussie LRH Australia, New Zealand 62 10-17-2011 02:50 PM
I ordered an 11'' twist .30 Pat B. Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics 8 03-05-2011 01:15 AM
Ordered my first reamer !!! bigngreen Gunsmithing 16 05-19-2010 05:12 PM
ordered new chronograph, now what 243yote Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics 13 10-19-2009 06:33 AM
Have ordered Rem 700 PSS .300 RUM pc Long Range Hunting & Shooting 8 01-09-2006 07:54 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Management Powered by vBadvanced CMPS
All content ©2010-2014 Long Range Hunting, LLC